FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Ronnie10

Samuel Eto'o Foundation not work for us? I can't see new youngsters in the teams before juvenils

Well, obviously bringing dozen of Cameroonians every year doesn't work as we saw, pretty much all of them are not first team quality. Guess La Masia staff also decided to stop bringing that many Cameroonians. Tandasi was the only addition from Eto'o Foundation last summer.

fuqi

Well, obviously bringing dozen of Cameroonians every year doesn't work as we saw, pretty much all of them are not first team quality. Guess La Masia staff also decided to stop bringing that many Cameroonians. Tandasi was the only addition from Eto'o Foundation last summer.

maybe you're right. but i think, it could be good option for us. actually better a few players than a lot cameroonians in a year

Ronnie10

Thanks man, good times to check out some more Pablo Moreno.

I'm also excited about him. I've heard this year he is showing better stats than Kubo last season for Alevin A, claimed to be the best Alevin in La Masia history.

MessiDinho10

I'm also excited about him. I've heard this year he is showing better stats than Kubo last season for Alevin A, claimed to be the best Alevin in La Masia history.

He looks to have a slight advantage because of his height, but what a player. His shots are outstanding, heading and dribbling also great. Another player that stood out for me was midfielder Roberto Navarro (nr. 4), signed from Osasuna last summer. Composure, skilled dribbling, great vision and passing and a magnificent technique.

Ronnie10

Cadete B is participating in the tournament in Kazan, Russia. They finished at the top of their group beating all opponents. Tomorrow is the semifinal against CSKA Moscow.

Barcelona - Rubin Kazan 4-1
Barcelona - Krasnodar 2-1
Barcelona - Chertanovo 2-0

Highlights against Rubin Kazan

Full game against Krasnodar

F4THi

Banned
10246526_610720052352386_5025099747664106975_n.jpg

another tournament !! i want to watch these tournaments :( :( :(

Home of Barca Fans