FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

jklz

"That´s the proper stairway: barça , then a club in 1st division and finally barça 1st squad if he has quality. "
Why? How is loaning out a player the proper way? Before Deulofeu and Rafinha, loaning out a player never yielded success for us.

The high level didn't stop Pep from using young players. Pedro and Busquets became starters without being loaned to a first team, heck they both hadn't even played in the Segunda División. Thiago and Fontàs got their promotions after the 2010/2011 season and especially the former played a great deal of minutes in the season after. Tello and Cuenca both had quite a fair share of minutes in 2011/2012 and they both earned their promotions in that season. Montoya was used as an alternative for Alves at a young age (and started the Copa del Rey final even). Heck, Jonathan dos Santos played around 20 matches under Pep.

Deulofeu was awarded the prize for best player in the Segunda División last season, yet he basically never got called up. Rafinha played more in the first team under Pep than under Tito.
And like I said, even with 2 injuries (while already having trouble in the centre back department); they'd rather have Song or Adriano as back-up than someone from the B-team.

And in these last two seasons, we've hardly seen any Barça B players in the Copa del Rey (where we face teams that play well below Segunda División level). Pep pretty much played the entire B-team in the Champions League match against Bate Borisov and the kids demolished them 4-0. Of course, that match didn't matter; but it says something. In the first tie of the 2010 Supercopa against Sevilla he played the following line-up: Miño, Alves, Gómez (only 18 years old), Milito, Abidal, Romeu, Dos Santos, Keita, Bojan, Ibrahimovic, Maxwell and Thiago came on as a sub.

Maybe drawing comparisons with Guardiola isn't fair, but the differences are immense.

fuqi

bro you are very right. i think like you. our system stopped after pep. we cant use these young players in first team. pep was succesful, because he doing rotation very well every match, his teams every time 16-17 palyers ready for first 11. in camp nou you can use players from " B " when you playing with osasuna, levante, almeria like this teams. but play general 11 in away matches. your players will be more ready. if we do this, can be 15-16 palyers ready and they would be some minutes with first team. last 3-4 years we had this problem. after february we are not successful.

coura

Banned
"That´s the proper stairway: barça , then a club in 1st division and finally barça 1st squad if he has quality. "
Why? How is loaning out a player the proper way? Before Deulofeu and Rafinha, loaning out a player never yielded success for us.

The high level didn't stop Pep from using young players. Pedro and Busquets became starters without being loaned to a first team, heck they both hadn't even played in the Segunda División. Thiago and Fontàs got their promotions after the 2010/2011 season and especially the former played a great deal of minutes in the season after. Tello and Cuenca both had quite a fair share of minutes in 2011/2012 and they both earned their promotions in that season. Montoya was used as an alternative for Alves at a young age (and started the Copa del Rey final even). Heck, Jonathan dos Santos played around 20 matches under Pep.

Deulofeu was awarded the prize for best player in the Segunda División last season, yet he basically never got called up. Rafinha played more in the first team under Pep than under Tito.
And like I said, even with 2 injuries (while already having trouble in the centre back department); they'd rather have Song or Adriano as back-up than someone from the B-team.

And in these last two seasons, we've hardly seen any Barça B players in the Copa del Rey (where we face teams that play well below Segunda División level). Pep pretty much played the entire B-team in the Champions League match against Bate Borisov and the kids demolished them 4-0. Of course, that match didn't matter; but it says something. In the first tie of the 2010 Supercopa against Sevilla he played the following line-up: Miño, Alves, Gómez (only 18 years old), Milito, Abidal, Romeu, Dos Santos, Keita, Bojan, Ibrahimovic, Maxwell and Thiago came on as a sub.

Maybe drawing comparisons with Guardiola isn't fair, but the differences are immense.

That Sevilla game almost cost us the supercopa. lol. And the players were not in form because of the WC. It was not a decision, it was a desperate measure. Get your facts right.
And Pep had a better roster. You can try Busquets when you have Touré and Keita. Or Pedro when you have Henry, Hleb, Gudjhonsen, etc.

At the moment I rather have Adriano as CB than Ié or Sergi Gomez.

Don´t you get it that our opponents are stronger? And Pep is Pep. A great coach who created a great team. Also the B team had Luis Enrique not crappy Eusebio.

Get a grip man.

You have 2 cantera players returning next year. 2 great prospects. What more do you want?

jklz

That Sevilla game almost cost us the supercopa. lol. And the players were not in form because of the WC. It was not a decision, it was a desperate measure. Get your facts right.

And Pep had a better roster. You can try Busquets when you have Touré and Keita. Or Pedro when you have Henry, Hleb, Gudjhonsen, etc.

Don´t you get it that our opponents are stronger? And Pep is Pep. A great coach who created a great team. Also the B team had Luis Enrique not crappy Eusebio.

Get a grip man.

You have 2 cantera players returning next year. 2 great prospects. What more do you want?

Okay, if you're going to say stuff like 'get your facts right' and 'get a grip man'; I guess I should not bother talking to you any further. I was just trying to discuss something and possibly get a different opinion on the case.

Culeinho

I'd rather have Pinto at CB than Adriano :lol:... I dont see why the coach shouldnt play a yth/B team player like Bagnack at CB if we are stuck instead of Adriano.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'd rather have Pinto at CB than Adriano :lol:... I dont see why the coach shouldnt play a yth/B team player like Bagnack at CB if we are stuck instead of Adriano.

Bagnack is definitely not ready. He is one of the poorest CB's in the B team (and that is saying something). Ie, if anyone, could be ok to move up for some games to the first team at CB.

Culeinho

Bagnack is definitely not ready. He is one of the poorest CB's in the B team (and that is saying something). Ie, if anyone, could be ok to move up for some games to the first team at CB.
Well then give the best CB at the B team a chance... Although I have to say Ive been impressed Bagnack when i have seen him play (but in fairness that hasnt been a lot)... I understand if its a really massive game and they dont want to take the risk but in 90% of the games they could give these players a chance if we were stuck instead of playing someone like Adriano (Who isnt great anyway) there .

F4THi

Banned
Center back ? :O

it thought he is a striker due to the lack of strikers will be in the Juvenil A and B the next season i guess.
After selling Entrena, Buenacasa and Canos and bringing Prieto only !

i think CB's from 1998 in Cadete A deserves to be promoted to Juvenil B, especially Torrents, do they really need Suarez ?

MessiDinho10

Remember Julio Plezeguelo? He left last year so Suarez good be his replacement but then a year too late.

Torrents is a quality defender, but Eric Montes is not as good and he will probably be promoted as well. My guess would be that they just want a better defender than Montes to play in the starting XI.

I don't know how good he is, only that he has played for Spanish youth teams before. Talent is always welcome right? Especially with Barcelona's recent problems in defense.

F4THi

Banned
Remember Julio Plezeguelo? He left last year so Suarez good be his replacement but then a year too late.

Oh right !! that makes sense, i hope they take a similar step to replace the strikers left in summer !

hmm, i agree with you, let's hope Suarez is good enough to be with Torrents a good replacement for Adria and Carlos.

Home of Barca Fans