Jenks

UEFA Youth League Quarter Finals:

PSG vs Real Madrid
Manchester City vs Benfica
Chelsea vs Schalke
Barcelona vs Arsenal

Semis 1v2, 3v4

SeloBarca

Who is the biggest shining star in the youthsystem rigt now? Lee?

Feels like all players that has moved up lately are good, but not good enough for the A team and ends up on load or gets sold.

MessiDinho10

Who is the biggest shining star in the youthsystem rigt now? Lee?

Feels like all players that has moved up lately are good, but not good enough for the A team and ends up on load or gets sold.

Probably Lee. Although Munir is in amazing form right now as well.

It does, but it's just the bad management which ruins them for us. It's not only Eusebio, but the lack of chances in the first team and the board are also responsible.

coura

Banned
I dont agree with the "lack of chances" myth. Montoya, Bartra, Tello and Roberto all have chances. Some of them are good enough and some dont. The level is high.

jklz

All of them are players that have gotten chances since Pep though (and they are now first team players). Basically no other player after them has gotten a chance. Dongou, Patric and Adama made their debuts and played another match in a week (CL against Ajax for that matter), but we haven't seen them since.

We have four central defenders, yet when we have two injuries (like today); we rather have Song and Adriano as their alternatives instead of calling up Sergi Gómez, Edgar Ié, Bagnack or whatever is available. In the Copa we didn't call up a single B-team player besides Dongou just this one time.

Also Denis Suárez is supposed to earn a promotion starting next season, but he is yet to make an appearance in the first team.

MessiDinho10

All of them are players that have gotten chances since Pep though (and they are now first team players). Basically no other player after them has gotten a chance. Dongou, Patric and Adama made their debuts and played another match in a week (CL against Ajax for that matter), but we haven't seen them since.

We have four central defenders, yet when we have two injuries (like today); we rather have Song and Adriano as their alternatives instead of calling up Sergi Gómez, Edgar Ié, Bagnack or whatever is available. In the Copa we didn't call up a single B-team player besides Dongou just this one time.

Also Denis Suárez is supposed to earn a promotion starting next season, but he is yet to make an appearance in the first team.

This is exactly what I mean by lack of chances.

coura

Banned
Like i said the level is too high. Suarez will be loaned to Celta or something like that. That´s the proper stairway: barça , then a club in 1st division and finally barça 1st squad if he has quality.
Rafinha and Deulofeu are 2 good examples. I don´t see any other team giving so many chances to cantera but there´s a limit. You have to be very good.

Dongou has no quality for 1st team. Patric is shit and Adama is in the same position as Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans