FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

MessiDinho10

Guess what people call him. lol.
Agent behind the deal. Guardiola´s brother :pep:

Would really like to see this kid, Halilovic and Hachim Mastour at Barça. Not gonna happen.

Btw, to the experts in barça youth system: which are the top 5/10 prospects from 14 to 18-19 years?

Imo Lee, Munir, Ayoub, Carles Alena, Rodri Tarin, Kaptoum, Adama, Oriol Busquets and Alex Collado.

jklz

Btw, to the experts in barça youth system: which are the top 5/10 prospects from 14 to 18-19 years?

Hm, tough one (not that much of an expert, but I watch quite a bit and I love it). Without Barça B players maybe something like this (not in order)

Lee Seung Woo (Cadet A), Ayoub (Juvenil B), El Haddadi (Juvenil A), Rodrigo Tarín (Juvenil A), Oriol Busquets (Cadet A), Alex Collado (Cadet B), Carles Aleña (Cadet A), Kaptoum (Juvenil A), Xavi Quintillà (Juvenil A) and even though he's not 14 years old yet: Adrià Bernabé (Infantil B)
So much talent.

Ronnie10

My list is as follows (without rating)

1. Munir El Haddadi
2. Xavi Quintilla
3. Theo Chendri
4. Lee Seung Woo
5. Carles Alena

My hunch tells me these players are more likely to make it. Of course, opinion might change according to the development of laters.
I really like Quintilla, he can play at CB, left back or even as DM. He is good at headers from what I've seen, which is quite an asset for Barca. Also he made lot of assists this season, shows how good his vision of the game.
Also Munir has quite a chance to make it, imo. He didn't complain when he was left in Juvenil B last season. Besides that he become top goalscorer for Juvenil B last season winning championship and cup, considering how weak our Juvenil B was last season. He was originally CF, now converted into winger and playing CF again after Sanabria departure. He can play with both legs, has good touch and doesn't lose the ball easily.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I tend to set aside the cantera talents under 15 as there are too many variables yet my list is a bit similar to others here....I'm only including those players between 15-17

1. Lee Seung Woo - for me, the standout talent at the club and a big reason why he still remains tied to the club despite being unable to play in official matches

2. Sanabria - Yeah, he's likely a goner but while he's still here and in the age group I set out, he's just below Lee in terms of potential, IMO...He is a natural #9 with a cannon for either leg...Hard to believe we had/have a player like this at the club

3. Ayoub - a natural, the sort of midfielder you'd expect from Barcelona's cantera but surprisingly there are few of his quality atm

4. Kaptoum - another natural midfielder who is perhaps not quite as elegant or complete as Ayoub but very skilled, intelligent & effective

5. Aleña - the only other midfielder that really stands out in the cantera right now

6. Enguene - I'd like to see how he does this year under Vinyals because he hasn't quite made the leap I expected he would by now but a leader on the pitch who can control the tempo

7. Chendri - French midfielder with a great head on his shoulders that has formed a nice partnership with Ayoub

I skipped defenders since they develop a little differently than the offensive players and I find it early to sort out the stars...Even someone as promising as Grimaldo has seen his progress come to a screeching halt under Eusebio so while Rodrigo & Quintilla are hyped, I think it's still early to tell...Alexis Meva, Josimar (poached by Chelsea), Canós (poached by 'pool) Sarsanedas and Paik (loaned out) are other promising U17 players...As for U15 players, there is one that still sticks out for me...A player that looks years beyond his age of 11, Kais Ruiz Atil...The Lyonnais kid has great awareness & technique, even at 11, IMO...The way Ruiz stops and cuts back with ease & perfect timing?...I find those are hard skills to have in your game at that age...You never know but the early impression is that he is a helluva gem

Hi all, not sure if a link is available anywhere, but where can I find a fixture list for the younger teams. I'm in Barcelona for the Malaga game on 25 jan weekend. I know juvenile a are at home but would like to catch a few of the other games as well.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
FT - Barca Cadet A 2-1 Real Madrid Cadet A. Carles Perez with a brace. Barcelona win the Torneo de Navarro

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hi all, not sure if a link is available anywhere, but where can I find a fixture list for the younger teams. I'm in Barcelona for the Malaga game on 25 jan weekend. I know juvenile a are at home but would like to catch a few of the other games as well.

I'm not sure if there are any but your best bet would probably be the Catalan football federation

I'm not sure if there are any but your best bet would probably be the Catalan football federation

Thanks. I'll try that, I can speak a decent amount of Spanish so hopefully it won't be all in Catalan. If I see any of Arsenals scouts at these games I'll try and get them banned!!!!!!

Ronnie10

you can find all fixtures all the way to Prebenjamin in the link below. There are hundreds of youth teams in Catalunya, so you might require to sort out what's what.
http://www.icompeticion.com/futbol-base/resultados-de-futbol-catalunya

jklz

Apparently Julio Pleguezelo's younger brother has now also asked permission to move to England on a transfer. Kid is only 10, same agent as Sanabria.
You might remember the kid from those 'Top 5 youth goals of the week' videos where this kid scored a ton of free kicks and celebrated by forming an X with his arms.
Forgot to actually add his name: Xavi Pleguezelo.

Last edited:

spark

Apparently Julio Pleguezelo's younger brother has now also asked permission to move to England on a transfer. Kid is only 10, same agent as Sanabria.
You might remember the kid from those 'Top 5 youth goals of the week' videos where this kid scored a ton of free kicks and celebrated by forming an X with his arms.
Forgot to actually add his name: Xavi Pleguezelo.

Same agent as josimar too.

Home of Barca Fans