FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I wouldn't worry too much about any fifa bans.
I would. Barca lose some of their best 16-year old talents every year. This year some of the best talents in our youth academy will turn 16 and not all of them will be able to play competitive games for the youth teams.

SamperFCB

Agree with Deco. These 14-16 year old youngsters need matches to improve. They missed already 3/4 of a season due to these bans. Another season without league matches on weekly basis could be killing, not only for their development, but also looking to the interest of other (English) clubs. They need league games, because friendlies and non-FIFA tournaments are not enough for them.

j0rdii

I would. Barca lose some of their best 16-year old talents every year. This year some of the best talents in our youth academy will turn 16 and not all of them will be able to play competitive games for the youth teams.
Them turning 16 years old is the solution. Theo Chendri who also had a ban is in the list and allowed to play now because he turned 16 years old.

Ronnie10

Today English Mirror mentioned about 8 y.o. Claudio Gabriel Nancufil, claiming Barcelona as one of the many big clubs hunting this talent. He has a nickname "Snow Messi". Of course he is too young to say anything, but looks like quite interesting kid.

Home of Barca Fans