FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

XaviMessiGirl

@FCBmasia is the official La Masia twitter, only in Catalan & Spanish though. Also there are some players on twitter but not sure how interested you are in that.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I followed a bunch of players/news sources but not all of them show up on the home page for some reason?

MessiDinho10

Already followed @youngcules, is there anyone else you guys use?

@gerardromero, a journalist. He only tweets in Catalan though, but you can just use Google Translate and it will be understandable. Good one for this time of the year re transfers in youth football. @siemprecastro24, Dutch guy tweeting in English (best imo if you want to know about La Masía). @migerucb, English. Not specifically for La Masía, but tweets about everything re Barcelona.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yugi has a twitter account too but he never posts anything.

Youngcules is the most convenient but there's also kitno91 (or something like that) and a few others that not only tweet about youth football (migerucb for example) as well as some journalists

MessiDinho10

Yugi has a twitter account too but he never posts anything.

Youngcules is the most convenient but there's also kitno91 (or something like that) and a few others that not only tweet about youth football (migerucb for example) as well as some journalists

@kitno91 changed his name into @siemprecastro24

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
@Youngcules Looks like Malaga wonderkid Brahim (14) won't be joining Barca this summer either. Player keen on moving, but Malaga's demands too high.

Dammit, he looked like a really huge talent.

MessiDinho10

@Youngcules Looks like Malaga wonderkid Brahim (14) won't be joining Barca this summer either. Player keen on moving, but Malaga's demands too high.

Dammit, he looked like a really huge talent.

Then we'll get him next year :p. Would be amazing if Seung Woo Lee and Brahim played in the same team...

Nestor

No news about the fifa ban ? do you think lee seung woo and theo chendri and so on will continue at la masia next season ?

jklz

Read that Theo Chendri (and Paik I assume) is playing again since he turned 16. Not sure if it's true or not. I saw him participating with Juvenil B at the Spartak Cup, but the other banned players have played at cups as well (friendly ones).

MessiDinho10

Read that Theo Chendri (and Paik I assume) is playing again since he turned 16. Not sure if it's true or not. I saw him participating with Juvenil B at the Spartak Cup, but the other banned players have played at cups as well (friendly ones).

Paik is playing at Cornella C on loan.

Home of Barca Fans