FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I haven't heard of him before, but I don't follow the teams below Infantil A/B, and even those you should take with a pinch of salt. It starts becoming interesting in Cadete age.

He plays for Benjamin C, which is the youngest real team in La Masia (there's also prebenjamin, though). All players there are born in 2004.

Well we'll have to wait and see. It's exciting to think that some of these little kids will one day play at the Camp Nou with the first team.

Passion4fm

As a Norwegian I ain't able to watch Barcelona youth football. Is there an option to see free streams from matches for example for the Juvenile A team?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Only some games, those that are shown on the youtube channel. I have most of them posted in the "full games" thread. You might also be able to see other games if there's a channel in Norway who has Barca TV, or the rights to some of its content.

Nestor

WTF is happening the koreans theo chendri bobby and patrice ? la masia doesnt need this especially with grimaldo and sandro injured.. Has something simular happened in other teams or is just barca?

Passion4fm

thanks for the reply=)

Just joined this forum, so was not aware of the Youtube channel or full games thread.
What's the direct link to Youtube channel?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
WTF is happening the koreans theo chendri bobby and patrice ? la masia doesnt need this especially with grimaldo and sandro injured.. Has something simular happened in other teams or is just barca?

AFAIK only Barca... it's the same issue Lee has. FIFA seem to target Barca for having foreigners join the academy from a young age.

Indignado

AFAIK only Barca... it's the same issue Lee has. FIFA seem to target Barca for having foreigners join the academy from a young age.

To be honest, I agree with them (at least if they would target other clubs for this as well). In the end, that's precisely what we complain about when Wenger steals our talents...

j0rdii

To be honest, I agree with them (at least if they would target other clubs for this as well). In the end, that's precisely what we complain about when Wenger steals our talents...
Well, Wenger plays it by the rules. They only took players of 16 years and older. The banned foreign players at Barcelona right now are all under the age of 16.

Wouterinho

When I complain about Wenger, it's because he lures them away with money while we are offering these guys an opportunity to learn at the best youth academy in the world, which might lead to them becoming professional (top) players.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

No it isn't, atleast not for all of them. Lee and Jang were offered by the Corean FA, and Takefusa Kubo joined from Barcelona Japan.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I read that the Barcelona defensive trio of Xavi Quintilla, Rodrigo Tarin, and Juanma Garcia have been really solid for the Spanish u-17 team. If they are solid for the Juvenil teams and keep a strong defensive partnership as they rise through the ranks we may one day have some great new Masia-bred CB's

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Catching up a bit on the goalscoring:

Good to see Take playing, although I'm not sure if it might have been in a friendly...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
After investigating a bit it seems like he's been playing pretty much the whole time, so he's not included in the FIFA ban

Isaac_Cuenca23

Barca Juvenil A forward Toni Sanabria is playing for Paraguay in the South American U17 Championship. He started in the opening match against Colombia, which was drawn 1-1

Home of Barca Fans