• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Im sure you and your pals in MD will support him though :pep:

They already do. Both MD & Sport. Expect overwhelming support in coming days. Unless FIFA comes out and ban him from all competitions( which is unlikely) for a long time, Zubi will not stop.

Perez was informed about this long back. That's why you saw Perez meeting openly in a restaurant with Mendes, Falcao, Txiki and Lim.

FC B

A player like this is an absolute distraction and he'd do nothing more than disrupt the dressing room and destroy the focus of the team. We don't need him... go for Higuain instead.

I really wouldn't want for Barca what Mierda throws out of the window. At least if he was a very good fit to our attack but imo he isn't.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Barca are the kings of foolish transfers. Absolutely positively the most moronic and idiotic transfer policy I've ever come across in my life. Zubizaretta needs to be given enema with a baseball bat..

No

It's tempting isn't it ? Confirmed world class forward, ruthless, awesome, result-driven...

until he pulls off some shit that will get him banned months and months. also the sanctions will only get worse

Doobs

The Messiah
Psychotic freak? Yes. Best #9 in the world? Yes.

I'd sign him. Look at at this way, he does this again and gets banned, we'll have even more ammo against Barto's board.

This could be a win-win.

But yes, our morals will take a hit.

Home of Barca Fans