Would you sign Luis Suarez?

Would you sign Luis Suarez?

• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters

Rival

No. We have bigger concerns that need to be looked at - such as the defense and midfield (Xavi will leave). His behaviour is stupid, but not necessarily something to not want him for me. He is just not needed at this point of time.

FC B

Absolutely !

It is unquestionably he did a super stupid thing yet again but if he and the club seek treatment for his problem I see no reason why Barca shouldn't sign him.

Many people here got very emotional about this bite as if they were asked to merry Suarez after the incident. It is about him playing for Barca, that's all falks !

If this poll would have been opened a day earlier, 80-90% of would have voted for singing Suarez....

N

Nwankwo

I would rather see Barca trophyless for a few years than have that disgraceful player in a blaugrana shirt. Winning is not everything and I seriously don't want Barca to have their imaged tainted by childish behaviour.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I would love to see how many of those who keep their moral ground high now in voting no will change their minds in some months, once Suarez start shining again. I will vote no simply because i prefer someone like Reus. But saying no because Suarez bit someone? No.

I've been following this sport enough to know how fickle football fans are. Suarez has did this twice before and just before yesterday many here were jizzing over the idea of having him at Barca!

MagIX

I am proud to say ABSOLUTELY NO !
I do not give a fuck how good he is (overrated without any doubt), we are not a club of mercenaries and clowns like RM.

N

Nwankwo

For me it was a definite no a week ago and the latest incident just confirmed why. I dispise the guy

Home of Barca Fans