Would you sign Luis Suarez?

• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters
I

instinct

I like Suarez and he will be an excellent signing, he's top quality.

While we are on the subject, may I also suggest Carlos Zuniga as Alves replacement on the right back? Zuniga is fast and Neymar will be safe next time. It would be nice to see how Zuniga rubs his knee in Bale's face.
I also advise Barca's management to sign Nigel de Jong. He's solid and Xabi Alonso shits his pants every time when he sees him. Another kung-fu kick in the chest may be refreshing for Alonso's recent sleepy mood.
It would be also a nice idea to bring Harald Schumacher with Ter Stegen as a goakeeper's coach. Wouldn't be surprised if he kicks some frenchie's nose (Benzema is shaking I bet) in the next game.
With Suarez signing I believe that Chielini would be even more convinced to join Barcelona after that love bite. Plus Chiellini is from that typical Mediterranean cheating bastards, he would be perfect Pique's partner. The other option in defense is John Terry, however, I wouldn't like to see Shakira pregnant again.

I like your suggestions though I don't want these ''dirty'' players. I hate them (though they have some skeelz on the pitch. they are hopeless cases anyway)

We could sign the boys from One Direction for our back-line. They seem to be friendly and humble guys, they would fit perfectly in our squad don't you think?

I wanted to sign Justin Bieber a few weeks ago but the latest incidents proved that he is a dirty guy. Should stay away from our club (though he already a trial here).

What would you think about Winnie Poo as our new striker? He seems to be a nice guy and he wouldn't be on high wages because we only have to give him some honey to keep him happy.

I think we would be set with these players. They are very nice and humble and everyone loves them.

Me que un freaking finishing school.

N11JELKA

Hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:
But still, some of those players are a risk, with someone diving constantly, or biting, or whatever stupid foul, you can't build up the team.
However most of those 'dirty' players are fighters, they give everything and are hungry for the victory. They turn mad when the team is losing.

Since it's kind of sure Suarez is joining barca, Let's give him a warm welcome and forget his mistakes and pray he will behave in Barca.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I like your suggestions though I don't want these ''dirty'' players. I hate them (though they have some skeelz on the pitch. they are hopeless cases anyway)

We could sign the boys from One Direction for our back-line. They seem to be friendly and humble guys, they would fit perfectly in our squad don't you think?

I wanted to sign Justin Bieber a few weeks ago but the latest incidents proved that he is a dirty guy. Should stay away from our club (though he already a trial here).

What would you think about Winnie Poo as our new striker? He seems to be a nice guy and he wouldn't be on high wages because we only have to give him some honey to keep him happy.

I think we would be set with these players. They are very nice and humble and everyone loves them.

:lol: keep it up mate
It took me an embarrasingly long time to catch the sarcasm here :(
Me too

Also, Neymar dives a lot so let's sell him for 20m. Oh, and there was that peekaboo incident with Busquets, let's sell him as well. And Alba dives and threw a ball into Robben's face once. Let's sell him as well.

Last edited:
I

instinct

BsB7g9uCAAA0EYA.jpg

I'm the definition of ''transfer news guy''

We signed One Direction today!

Edit: I posted in this thread because I suggested it here. :zubi:

Now, that everyone trusts me: We'll sign Robert Huth on a free transfer next Tuesday.

Home of Barca Fans