Would you sign Luis Suarez?

• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters

SwiftGuyver

nsr.gif

yeah shocking that some people would be happy to have one of the best players in the world at the club...

I

instinct

And I 'ain't getting off it.

You should stop spreading your opionion as if it was a fact.

And you should start accepting other opinions instead of celebrating the downfall of this forum just because people here have other opionions.

SwiftGuyver

:lol: Yes it is. Thank you for that post. It confirms all my suspicions on what has happened to this forum.

no problem.

i'd be interested to know how old you are and how long you've followed Barca because IF we sign Suárez he won't be the first player we've ever had who has/had behavioral issues on the pitch. Barca are not perfect. 'Més que un club' doesn't mean we don't want to win and don't want to employ the best footballers available.

you may have read it already and i've posted it in another thread but have a look at this article if you can be bothered, it's worth it IMO: http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...azy-mixed-up-kid-not-a-bad-person-273535.html

I

instinct

Where have said my opinion is fact?

What should I think?

People say that we should sign the best CF in the world and suddenly you say that you are suspicious towards this forum? What? Why?

I accept that people have different opionions but this forum and it's users have the same right to express their personal opinion, just like me. There is no need to bash a whole forum because some people want to sign Suarez and you don't.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I am 38 and have followed Barca for 30 years. Although I think Suarez's behaviour is deplorable, that isn't the main reason why I don't want us to sign him. We don't need him and it is as simple as that.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
What should I think?

People say that we should sign the best CF in the world and suddenly you say that you are suspicious towards this forum? What? Why?

I accept that people have different opionions but this forum and it's users have the same right to express their personal opinion, just like me. There is no need to bash a whole forum because some people want to sign Suarez and you don't.

Fair point, if it was just an isolated case, but I have a feeling that a lot of the guys who were on the forum in the beginning will feel the same way.

SwiftGuyver

I am 38 and have followed Barca for 30 years. Although I think Suarez's behaviour is deplorable, that isn't the main reason why I don't want us to sign him. We don't need him and it is as simple as that.

fair enough.

i guess we'll just agree to disagree on this issue then.

N11JELKA

Mostly character, I've hated him ever since he joined liverpool.
About his football qualities we can't complain, although I didn't watch him alot.

Home of Barca Fans