Memphis Depay

Nucky

It's being reported that United have agreed a fee for him with Lyon.

For 16m pounds + bonuses so the fee could rise up to 21,5m pounds :D Quite good deal for player who they don't count on anymore. In the past they usually sold unwanted players for pocket change.

Martindn

For 16m pounds + bonuses so the fee could rise up to 21,5m pounds :D Quite good deal for player who they don't count on anymore. In the past they usually sold unwanted players for pocket change.

"Quite good" thats fecking fantastic, he scored as many league goals as Buttner, a LB who played 14 games :lol:, not to mention a sell on and buy back clause. About time we started getting acceptable money for deadwood, everyone else does.

Nucky

"Quite good" thats fecking fantastic, he scored as many league goals as Buttner, a LB who played 14 games :lol:, not to mention a sell on and buy back clause. About time we started getting acceptable money for deadwood, everyone else does.

Since you buy deadwood at least you sell them good. Schneiderlin and Depay were sold for 45m combined if I'm not mistaken.

Jenks

I'm surprised Schneiderlin didn't get much (any?) game time this season. I'd have thought he'd be the one CM at United that would suit Mourinho.

Gilberto

He can fire cannon blasts with his right foot, as he demonstrates right here. Good to see him score a screamer. Can anyone tell me how he's doing over at Lyon?

Horatio

You're welcome
He seems to be doing really well. Always been a fan of him. Most misunderstood player if you ask me.

xXKonan

He seems to be doing really well. Always been a fan of him. Most misunderstood player if you ask me.
Some say his body size is one of the main reasons he struggled in the EPL as it played a role in him losing some agility and pace as he struggled to beat his marker a lot.

Horatio

You're welcome
Some say his body size is one of the main reasons he struggled in the EPL as it played a role in him losing some agility and pace as he struggled to beat his marker a lot.

He could've been hindered by body size but for me the main reason has always been that it was just too ambitious of a step at the time with strong competition.

Last edited:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Who do you guys think had the better season, Depay or Fekir?

I don't know what his price tag is now but he is an interesting thought!

Home of Barca Fans