Memphis Depay

serghei

I don't think there will be too many teams interested in him, unless we sell for around 50m. He'll be 30, teams won't want to pay a high fee for a player with a few years left. PSG are the only team that comes to mind, but I don't think he wants to go there and has rejected them before.

Even for 60-70 it would be a good sell at this point if he doesn't come around this season.

Batistuta9

Even for 60-70 it would be a good sell at this point if he doesn't come around this season.

I would happily take that for him. We'll see what happens. Would have been great if man utd were interested in him this summer, but it seems they're interested in players on a similar timeline to rashford and greenwood.

serghei

I would happily take that for him. We'll see what happens. Would have been great if man utd were interested in him this summer, but it seems they're interested in players on a similar timeline to rashford and greenwood.

Yea, maybe if United don't progress again and finish poorly they will look at more of mature and experienced player like Griezmann.

Sorin

Next year, not this year.

I can see many top teams being interested in Griezmann. Griezmann has a lot going for him, it's just that he doesn't really suit us.

There are only a handful of teams capable of paying those kind of wages, so many top teams being in for him is a stretch to say the least. There's PSG, United, City and RM. RM is obviously out. 3 teams can buy him next year and only PSG is an obvious choice imo.

Let's hope he ups his form and maybe then other clubs will be more willing to give him a shot. BTW he'll be on the wrong side of 30 next year.

serghei

There are only a handful of teams capable of paying those kind of wages, so many top teams being in for him is a stretch to say the least. There's PSG, United, City and RM. RM is obviously out. 3 teams can buy him next year and only PSG is an obvious choice imo.

Let's hope he ups his form and maybe then other clubs will be more willing to give him a shot. BTW he'll be on the wrong side of 30 next year.

But he might be willing to take a pay-cut.

Raketa10

Koeman: "Depay? There are two positions in the team where we could use one more player: the centre-back and the centre-forward positions. There is competition but we are going to play a lot of games. It would help us to have one more per position."

El Gato

Villarato!
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Breaking | Houssem Aouar & Memphis Depay are staying at Lyon, the club announces to RMC Sport. All negotiations off.</p>— Get French Football News (@GFFN) <a href="https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1312386585669914626?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 3, 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Koeman in shambles eh?

George_Costanza

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Breaking | Houssem Aouar & Memphis Depay are staying at Lyon, the club announces to RMC Sport. All negotiations off.</p>— Get French Football News (@GFFN) <a href="https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1312386585669914626?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 3, 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Koeman in shambles eh?

Great, save the money for Haaland

Newcomer

I don't think there will be too many teams interested in him, unless we sell for around 50m. He'll be 30, teams won't want to pay a high fee for a player with a few years left. PSG are the only team that comes to mind, but I don't think he wants to go there and has rejected them before.

I think we could do a deal with Barcelona. Once we sell Mbapp?, we could be interested in that Ansumane guy. It will give space to Griezmann to flourish in Catalonia. Fati, in my opinion, is preventing Griezmann from exploiting his potential.

Home of Barca Fans