User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 346 to 354 of 354

Thread: Memphis Depay

  1. #346
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,279
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    They are playing for the same team
    Wtf why did I think Depay was in Marseille Anyway still think Fekir had a better season.

  2. #347
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Depay is a good option to replace Suarez. He can play play as a winger, striker and attacking midfielder. He also won't be expensive.

  3. #348
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    889
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets see how he does today, for a good price I would love him as a left forward. Could be a good rotation option until Messi and Suarez retire.

  4. #349
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Maybe Depay is a good option to replace Suarez. He can play play as a winger, striker and attacking midfielder. He also won't be expensive.
    He isnít good enough. Not anywhere near good enough.

  5. #350
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    576
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calidad View Post
    He isn’t good enough. Not anywhere near good enough.
    Exactly.
    At best, he would receive the Malcom treatment. Though, he has a bigger ego than the brazilian. No point taking Depay.
    He would be good for a second rate club. He needs to show consistency if he wants to have a shot at the higher echelon.

  6. #351
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,334
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the two games against us, he played he was a ghost. Didn't offer anything at all but just be a body up front.

    Which is kinda ironic considering not too long ago he felt confident he could play for Real, Barca etc.

  7. #352
    Senior Member
    EdmondDantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,526
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    In the two games against us, he played he was a ghost. Didn't offer anything at all but just be a body up front.

    Which is kinda ironic considering not too long ago he felt confident he could play for Real, Barca etc.
    Yeah. And in the two other games I watched Lyon play this season (both vs Man City), Memphis was the worst player on the pitch as well (even if he got an assist or something).

    No top player begs to play for a top club - their quality is axiomatic.


    Lyon have plenty of top-tier talents, but he's clearly not one of them, especially since he's already 25.

    I used to think he'd be a top player when he was about to sign for Liverpool/Man Utd but when you watch him play you see he's a limited player.

  8. #353
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,334
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    Yeah. And in the two other games I watched Lyon play this season (both vs Man City), Memphis was the worst player on the pitch as well (even if he got an assist or something).

    No top player begs to play for a top club - their quality is axiomatic.


    Lyon have plenty of top-tier talents, but he's clearly not one of them, especially since he's already 25.

    I used to think he'd be a top player when he was about to sign for Liverpool/Man Utd but when you watch him play you see he's a limited player.
    He struggled at United out wide due to his lack of pace and seemed to bulky and couldn't beat his man.

    If I had to guess him becoming a regular Forward now is due to that reason. Just not quick enough or technical enough to be a Winger for any decent side in any of the top leagues.

  9. #354
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,770
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man this guy was so fucking bad. Ego of CR7 with the talent of Deulofeu.
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

    -not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.