Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Memphis Depay

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    They are playing for the same team
    Wtf why did I think Depay was in Marseille Anyway still think Fekir had a better season.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Depay is a good option to replace Suarez. He can play play as a winger, striker and attacking midfielder. He also won't be expensive.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets see how he does today, for a good price I would love him as a left forward. Could be a good rotation option until Messi and Suarez retire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Maybe Depay is a good option to replace Suarez. He can play play as a winger, striker and attacking midfielder. He also won't be expensive.
    He isnít good enough. Not anywhere near good enough.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calidad View Post
    He isn’t good enough. Not anywhere near good enough.
    Exactly.
    At best, he would receive the Malcom treatment. Though, he has a bigger ego than the brazilian. No point taking Depay.
    He would be good for a second rate club. He needs to show consistency if he wants to have a shot at the higher echelon.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the two games against us, he played he was a ghost. Didn't offer anything at all but just be a body up front.

Which is kinda ironic considering not too long ago he felt confident he could play for Real, Barca etc.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    In the two games against us, he played he was a ghost. Didn't offer anything at all but just be a body up front.

Which is kinda ironic considering not too long ago he felt confident he could play for Real, Barca etc.
    Yeah. And in the two other games I watched Lyon play this season (both vs Man City), Memphis was the worst player on the pitch as well (even if he got an assist or something).

No top player begs to play for a top club - their quality is axiomatic.

Lyon have plenty of top-tier talents, but he's clearly not one of them, especially since he's already 25.

I used to think he'd be a top player when he was about to sign for Liverpool/Man Utd but when you watch him play you see he's a limited player.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    Yeah. And in the two other games I watched Lyon play this season (both vs Man City), Memphis was the worst player on the pitch as well (even if he got an assist or something).

No top player begs to play for a top club - their quality is axiomatic.

Lyon have plenty of top-tier talents, but he's clearly not one of them, especially since he's already 25.

I used to think he'd be a top player when he was about to sign for Liverpool/Man Utd but when you watch him play you see he's a limited player.
    He struggled at United out wide due to his lack of pace and seemed to bulky and couldn't beat his man.

If I had to guess him becoming a regular Forward now is due to that reason. Just not quick enough or technical enough to be a Winger for any decent side in any of the top leagues.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man this guy was so fucking bad. Ego of CR7 with the talent of Deulofeu.
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

-not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.