Memphis Depay

Sparky

Maybe Depay is a good option to replace Suarez. He can play play as a winger, striker and attacking midfielder. He also won't be expensive.

Catta

Lets see how he does today, for a good price I would love him as a left forward. Could be a good rotation option until Messi and Suarez retire.

Newcomer

He isn’t good enough. Not anywhere near good enough.

Exactly.
At best, he would receive the Malcom treatment. Though, he has a bigger ego than the brazilian. No point taking Depay.
He would be good for a second rate club. He needs to show consistency if he wants to have a shot at the higher echelon.

xXKonan

In the two games against us, he played he was a ghost. Didn't offer anything at all but just be a body up front.

Which is kinda ironic considering not too long ago he felt confident he could play for Real, Barca etc. :lol:

EdmondDantes

In the two games against us, he played he was a ghost. Didn't offer anything at all but just be a body up front.

Which is kinda ironic considering not too long ago he felt confident he could play for Real, Barca etc. :lol:

Yeah. And in the two other games I watched Lyon play this season (both vs Man City), Memphis was the worst player on the pitch as well (even if he got an assist or something).

No top player begs to play for a top club - their quality is axiomatic.

Lyon have plenty of top-tier talents, but he's clearly not one of them, especially since he's already 25.

I used to think he'd be a top player when he was about to sign for Liverpool/Man Utd but when you watch him play you see he's a limited player.

xXKonan

Yeah. And in the two other games I watched Lyon play this season (both vs Man City), Memphis was the worst player on the pitch as well (even if he got an assist or something).

No top player begs to play for a top club - their quality is axiomatic.

Lyon have plenty of top-tier talents, but he's clearly not one of them, especially since he's already 25.

I used to think he'd be a top player when he was about to sign for Liverpool/Man Utd but when you watch him play you see he's a limited player.
He struggled at United out wide due to his lack of pace and seemed to bulky and couldn't beat his man.

If I had to guess him becoming a regular Forward now is due to that reason. Just not quick enough or technical enough to be a Winger for any decent side in any of the top leagues.

Why this guy isn’t mentioned at all. He is young and hungry to prove himself. In the Netherlands games, where he has decent players around him, he always shines and this year in Ligue 1 he created the most chances. His technique is remarkable, he is fast, strong and can connect with his teammates. He could be the perfect anti-Suarez.

*Please Abi read this post.

JPM85

Why this guy isn’t mentioned at all. He is young and hungry to prove himself. In the Netherlands games, where he has decent players around him, he always shines and this year in Ligue 1 he created the most chances. His technique is remarkable, he is fast, strong and can connect with his teammates. He could be the perfect anti-Suarez.

*Please Abi read this post.

Because that is actually what his level is, playing for Lyon, Roma, Benfica type of clubs.
His work ethics are completely wrong, and he walks around like a diva (too narrow shorts & socks like I wear in summer)

Newcomer

Because that is actually what his level is, playing for Lyon, Roma, Benfica type of clubs.
His work ethics are completely wrong, and he walks around like a diva (too narrow shorts & socks like I wear in summer)

Nothing more to add. This is his level.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
he is a good player, Winner mentality. he is surrounded with players who has less ambitions, motivation... He would be starting for Barcelona, he is not yet "barca" level but this year's barca ? absolutely. he would be better fit than dembele, malcolm or even Suarez.

With Juninho's return to Lyon he will be the undisputed star of the team next season. With Sylvinho (ex barca player) as trainer and Juninho Lyon will play attacking football, best suited football for Memphis Depay.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
he is a good player, Winner mentality. he is surrounded with players who has less ambitions, motivation... He would be starting for Barcelona, he is not yet "barca" level but this year's barca ? absolutely. he would be better fit than dembele, malcolm or even Suarez.

With Juninho's return to Lyon he will be the undisputed star of the team next season. With Sylvinho (ex barca player) as trainer and Juninho Lyon will play attacking football, best suited football for Memphis Depay.

He is not even the best player at Lyon. Fekir, Aouar and Ndombele are all better.

Home of Barca Fans