Memphis Depay

Porque

For the 433 we need someone who is a perfect fit for AML, right footed and at the 23-26 age entering crack status.

Think Liverpool signing Salah or City signing de Bruyne.

I don't think Depay is the right buy, but he does have a lot of the characteristics that we should be looking for in our signing.

serghei

Depay would be the right type of buy if we had a top manager. Another young-ish player who needs to be developed is a terrible idea under Valverde, who has proven that he doesn't know and doesn't like that.

Campos

Holland need a wordclass striker like v Nistelrooy. With Memphis they will not win anything.
I think Redan (Chelsea) has the potential. But he's still too young.

FCBfan22

Lyon is his level. It's clear. It's also clear that the Netherlands need a good forward desperately.

xXKonan

He's evolved quite a bit since his United days.

If he keeps it up I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up returning to the EPL at some point. Might not be quick enough to be a winger but he seems good down the middle.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He has amazing stats for Netherlands. In his last 18 games (or the games he played under Koeman) he has 11 goals and 10 assists and those include the 4 games against Germany , 2 against France and 1 against England.

And this year he really flipped his switch aswell and has been playing very mature.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Seeing some people wanting Depay. But I don't it will work out with Messi still here since he has a free role in Netherlands and likes to have the ball at his feet and give that final pass. And that's where he has his best performances.

Just look how good his stats are under Koeman

He has amazing stats for Netherlands. In his last 18 games (or the games he played under Koeman) he has 11 goals and 10 assists and those include the 4 games against Germany , 2 against France and 1 against England.

And this year he really flipped his switch aswell and has been playing very mature.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans