Memphis Depay

oggydude

Had a good game yesterday, and Liverpool scouts watched him as well to replace Sterling if needed, excellent player but still unsure of how good he is at dribbling, he is skilful, quick and has a great shot on him.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I rate Depay highly, I think it would be great business if they truly have to sell Sterling. They could easily get 50 mil from City or somebody for Steling, then buy Depay for much less.

oggydude

I rate Depay highly, I think it would be great business if they truly have to sell Sterling. They could easily get 50 mil from City or somebody for Steling, then buy Depay for much less.

Both United and Pool are after him, think CL football will be the decider on where he goes.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Both United and Pool are after him, think CL football will be the decider on where he goes.

Maybe United want him because he kinda resembles Ronaldo. Fast,strong,skillers with good dribble(Ronaldo a long time ago) and powerful cracking long shots.

Falcao

United can afford it anyway. Van Gaal advised him to do one more year in the Eredevisie for his development, Depay also wanted to stay and win the league which they are close to doing. Hopefully he ends up at Old Trafford this summer.

BenRobbins

So PSG tried to sign him in January. Going to be an interesting race for this lads signature in the summer. I know for a fact PSG, United and Liverpool want him and i imagine a few others will get involved.

He scored an absolute peach of a free-kick aswell last night.

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eztZgnJZa5j[/vine]

BenRobbins

Think English fans are going to be a bit surprised when Paris swoops in for the steal. :neymar:

I think PSG are second Favs after United. We know for a fact Psg are bidding but im not sure if United are going to send one however. So it may be a straight run for the french!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think English fans are going to be a bit surprised when Paris swoops in for the steal. :neymar:

It seems like Depay adores LVG and that LVG is a big fan of him too.

You got more money to offer but also got Blanc :alves:

Jair Ventura

It seems like Depay adores LVG and that LVG is a big fan of him too.

You got more money to offer but also got Blanc :alves:

Blanc isn't the best, no doubt about it, but he's no worse than LVG. Better, in my opinion, but I'm biased.

More money, and more competitive continentally to boot! :nasser:

Home of Barca Fans