Memphis Depay

He looks average to me. Clearly nowhere near the talent level Neymar & Hazard possess & I don't even think he's as good as a player like Sterling is right now.

He has some nice tricks but his dribbling ability is severely lacking. Perhaps he can develop into a pure scorer

xXKonan

Don't know why Gaal is playing him as a #10, while Mata is a winger. Depay is a winger and not a "10" and Mata is to slow to be a winger and his Best Position is being a #10 :lol:

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Don't know why Gaal is playing him as a #10, while Mata is a winger. Depay is a winger and not a "10" and Mata is to slow to be a winger and his Best Position is being a #10 :lol:

He just does these things and its infuriating. The whole jones and blind cb combo is driving me mad aswell.

EdmondDantes

The one thing I noticed about him is how he's not as fast as most described him, you can see there's a good player in there, but not the kind I was expecting.

Martindn

See what rubbish was in the DM lol? Some poor intern having to research this junk.

2AF8708B00000578-0-image-a-29_1438280854207.jpg

They live in a completely different world to most of us, probably makes that in a day. But can you imagine owning this shit besides the suit he looks like a tit, hes almost sporting the handbag my grandma had :lol:.

Martindn

He just does these things and its infuriating. The whole jones and blind cb combo is driving me mad aswell.

He said he considers Depay, Schneiderlin Carrick and Bastian as the main CM's too, no mention of Herrera.

It should be
KXNn90p.png
But you just know it will be
iWdoXSS.png

EdmondDantes

He looked really pissed off at Van Gaal for taking him off there didn't he. I've watched him a fair bit for United and I'll hit on that same button again that I think he doesn't have that acceleration to be an out and out winger, must be why LVG has been playing him behind the striker at CAM.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He looked really pissed off at Van Gaal for taking him off there didn't he. I've watched him a fair bit for United and I'll hit on that same button again that I think he doesn't have that acceleration to be an out and out winger, must be why LVG has been playing him behind the striker at CAM.

I think he's a bit of a poser Lol, trying to look all srs

He's good though

Martindn

Would be perfect inside forward, stifling him making him go wide pace wont necessarily be needed his dribbling is good enough to make space for a shot. Team was better with Herrera linking the midfield with attack at CAM anyway hope he doesn't keep Depay there.

EdmondDantes

The thing is Van Gaal seems to detest Herrera, which is a shame. He basically benched him a lot last season and ignored him in pre-season. He needs to win Van Gaal over just like Mata seems to have done.

Home of Barca Fans