Premier League 2014/15

Who will win the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Away to Everton on matchday 3 then City on 5. Good chance to make an early statement. Home to Arse 2 weeks later then way to Man Utd 2 weeks later again. Another 2 weeks later we got Liverpool away. Nasty start! Getting the 2 Manchester away games out of the way early as well as both Merseyside matches, good for us.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Wow, the schedule is actually really good for us, the only time when we have two hard teams in a row is Spurs followed by Chelsea, but otherwise we have a great schedule. Neat.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Quite apt that we have Chelsea and Palace as our end to the season in the same corresponding fixtures!!!

Quite pleased though that we are getting the fixtures at Man City and Spurs out of the way in our first 3 games. Etihad is always tough so best to get it done and dusted in August and last season apart WHL is usually a bogey ground for us.

February is brutal for us but that apart I like our fixtures.

Last games of the season though City and Chelsea have piss easy games so the optimist in me hoping for another title challenge :D is hoping that we are at least 1 point ahead at that time! Even if its Stoke away if there is something to play for I fancy us to get something.

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

Finally, a decent fixture list for Arsenal. Big matches quite spread out, we never play a top 6 team consecutively.

Lovely, but we need reinforcements now. get a Reus and Balotelli, and lets go.

Jenks

Simon Peach @SimonPeach

I am told Schneiderlin & Rodriguez are close to linking up with former #SaintsFC boss Pochettino at #THFC. It never rains but it pours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans