1.Spurs
2.Chelsea
3.ManU
4.City
5.Arsenal
6.Leicester City
7.Liverpool

XaviMessiGirl

Why is everyone so confident Spurs will finish ahead of Liverpool? The two Manchester clubs and Chelsea I understand, but I still think we can compete for at least fourth, with anything higher being a bonus.

I

instinct

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. United
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

BenRobbins

City will be there or thereabouts this season again, they have far too much quality not to be. They may not win it but i cannot see them finishing lower than 3rd. They haven't strengthened much and that was the mistake they made the year after the first time they won it (fluked it) and you always need to be looking to improve but make no doubt they will be up there.

Arsenal will not win it and that is a fact, there just seems to be a mental block when it comes to the big games such as united, chelsea etc they are very good and regularly beating the minnows of the league week in week out but you have to win the top of the table clashes which these group of players simply struggle to do every year which is strange.

Chelsea are strange as on paper and the general consensus is that they should walk it but people said that last year and the year after they won the Champions league. I have a funny feeling it won't be as simple as people think.

Liverpool i think are being underestimated a lot. They may have lost suarez but Rodgers is a very good coach and the way this liverpool team play is impossible to play against, they are just so bloody fast and strong. I don't think they will win the league but people suggesting they will completely fade away might have a bit of a shock i feel come next may.

This season is going to be soo good and i basically have no idea what will happen as even spurs could be a team to watch out for. This month needs to bloody hurry up as i can't wait till the season starts.

L

linetty

Why is everyone so confident Spurs will finish ahead of Liverpool? The two Manchester clubs and Chelsea I understand, but I still think we can compete for at least fourth, with anything higher being a bonus.
I think Pool are going to be kinda lost without Suarez for some time + they'll have to deal with CL football too. I dunno, just a feeling.

XaviMessiGirl

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. United
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

That's close to what I would pick. Can't decide the league winner between Chelsea and City though. And United will be up there, much better than last season, but I think they will end up falling short at the end since they're still a rebuilding club.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Look at your sig. Then look at your post. And do a double take

What? Spurs suck, that's true, I'm never putting predictions in my signature again, that's also true. What's the problem?

And without bias?

That's my legitimate prediction, we have a great, young, talented squad, not nearly as much pressure having finally won a trophy, and have strengthened pretty much all of our weaknesses (only DM left). Then Chelsea will be very close to finishing first and are the ones I'm really afraid of, their squad is absolutely insane and they'll be one of the best teams in Europe, but I think Arsenal will triumph. Picking Arsenal over Chelsea is the only area where I feel I'm really demonstrating bias, I think we can finish ahead of everyone else. Next I have United because of no CL and an actually competent coach, but no higher because the 3 back Van Gaal uses demands a lot from players and they can't keep it up all season. Then, Liverpool, I don't think they'll be affected by Suarez leaving as much as you guys think, Sturridge will be the main star and Coutinho, Lallana and Markovic will chip in plenty of goals, and I doubt Brendan Rodgers will let their defense be such a shambolic mess this season, which lost them tons of points. I'm gambling with my City prediction, but I think they'll finish 5th because of injuries and poor form, Toure will have nowhere near the season he had last year, nor will Dzeko, Aguero will still be injured, Silva will continue his poor form from the WC... However, if that's not to be the case then they'll finish 3rd, and United and Liverpool will slide down a spot.

And then Spurs are in 6th because they're the Spurs.

Alik

Between Chelsea and City.

I think City because they have a stable team and will only improve on the previous season, Pelegrini knows what he's doing, and I don't like Chelsea.

I believe it will look like this:

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Arsenal/Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans