Agreement for Ivan Rakitic to join FC Barcelona

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course it is :p

Really? The pigmentation looks just right though. Who could it be? And I found it hard to believe that our official site would publish a PSed photo.

Anyway, our 14/15 jersey looks so sexy, just the right colors. :wub:

F

Frejsgodes

Welcome, Rakitic!

Can't wait to see Busquets, Iniesta and Rakitic playing together.

I

instinct

BqRi2r3IEAAp1Qv.jpg

doesn't seem shopped. they sent him a kit to Brazil, I think.

BBZ8800

Fans who read Sport and Mundo deportivo, it says that Sevilla has a buyback option for 6 Millions Euros :/

Can someone say something more about that? Thanks

Good luck, Rakitic

Galning

Fans who read Sport and Mundo deportivo, it says that Sevilla has a buyback option for 6 Millions Euros :/

Can someone say something more about that? Thanks

Good luck, Rakitic

How can they have a buy back option when Barça is the club loaning him out? :p They have a purchase option of 6M but Barça can block it if they pay 9M.

BBZ8800

How can they have a buy back option when Barça is the club loaning him out? :p They have a purchase option of 6M but Barça can block it if they pay 9M.

I am reading Sport and Mundo deportivo with a google translator. (Spanish to English)
Now I see (after reading transfer rumors topic) that it is about Suarez.

This is how that article looked in Google translator:
"The Croatian player Ivan Rakitic is new player of FC Barcelona for all purposes. The Catalan club announced this afternoon that the record player for the next five seasons. The player has taken this afternoon photography with Barca shirt after passing a medical in Brazil.
In the operation, which has been closed in euros 18 million plus 3 in variables, has finally come, as MD progressed, the assignment for two seasons Barca player Denis Suarez. Sevilla will have an option to buy the player for € 6 million but the club will block by 3."

As you see, "Sevilla will have an option to buy the player for 6 Millions".
I wasn't sure at all is this about Rakitic or Suarez, plus, it is hard to do anything logical with "but the club will block by 3" :/

J

Jamie Cal

We've sold Fab and paid for Ter Stegen and Rakitic with that money + 3 million to spare. Now lets the rest get invested in a forward, please.

Home of Barca Fans