Which teams are you following this World Cup?

PaulFCB

Banned
Only one is played 03:00 CET and it's Saturday.

If the game isn't boring, I'll stay up till 6 to see it ( starts at 4 here ), but at 5 it's already light outside and I can't stand those birds singing like crazy, makes me fall asleep 10 times harder.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Iran-my home county
Argentina-Argentina has always been my favorite footballing country, and now with Messi it is a must watch
Spain-I want to see how Barca players will do and how Spain will cope after so many trophies
Brazil-how can one NOT follow how Brazil does in a world cup, you just have to. plus Neyney
Netherlands-Germany-Italy- Uruguay-Portugal-Chile: they have players that i really like to follow
England- for a good nice LOL

Iran: I've played plenty of pickup ball with Iranian players, and it's clear to me they have sophisticated football culture. I'm interested to see how they do.

oh I tell you how we will do; we will probably start with receiving 5 from Argentina...:messi:

Beast

The Observer
Only one is played 03:00 CET and it's Saturday.

If the game isn't boring, I'll stay up till 6 to see it ( starts at 4 here ), but at 5 it's already light outside and I can't stand those birds singing like crazy, makes me fall asleep 10 times harder.

Italy - England is played at 1 AM where i'm and my day offs are Friday & Saturday so i have to wake up at 5:45 AM to go down at 6:30

same for Argentina-Bosnia... i will try to catch the replays tomorrow

PaulFCB

Banned
Italy - England is played at 1 AM where i'm and my day offs are Friday & Saturday so i have to wake up at 5:45 AM to go down at 6:30

Thought you were from Spain and had them at 00:00 and 03:00.
So I'm on the same time zone as you.
I have to be at work at 09:00, but for the utter shit wage I get I don't always hurry up especially unless there's something important to do, especially now since I was tired after working for my dissertation to finish my Bologna.

khorne

don't have so much time to spare, unfortunately so only spain, germany maybe italy if i can make it. Also bosnia, together with my dad

What i'm really hoping for is that there'll be matches between strong second tier nations, like mexico - croatia or belgium - chile, because normally you see the best football of the tournament then. when the top teams play each other it mostly turns into tactical borefests after the group stage.

Alik

Midnight here for the Italy-England game.

3 am for the Ivory Coast - Japan game :0

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans