Alexis Role Next Season at Barca

Alexis Role Next Season for Barca?

• Total voters

serghei

BARCELONA.jpg

This kind of play has left our game together with Pep.:cry:

Zebulun

Don't buy Aguero. Just change the god damn tactic and use the players we're they feel comfortable. If we have to buy something, that's defenders, not attackers. A good coach can play Neymar, Messi and Alexis in a way in which they could all shine. A mediocre coach can't do that. I think it's time to accept that managers are important. That's why a lot of things depend on Enrique and his ability as a coach.

I agree with this comment but my only question for you is how do you do all this AND keep messi happy at the same time?

I agree with this comment but my only question for you is how do you do all this AND keep messi happy at the same time?

Changing tactics won't automatically make Messi unhappy. Argentina's tactics are way different from Barca's, and he seems pretty happy with them.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

GoobiePls

S♥NE
I might be the only 1, but I think he'd be good in Iniesta's role with Iniesta dropping deeper into Xavi's role

Anyways I voted for no changes I thought he did good if he can just finish a little better

ManusXavi

My dream would be to see 4-2-3-1
My 1st 11 would be
4 Defenders
Busquets and another CM
Messi on the left, Iniesta centre and Neymar on the right.
Sanchez up front.

J

Jamie Cal

I would hope we'd sign a technically better player who'll push the other teams back a bit more and Alexis'd be sold/benched/play against Mickey Mouse teams.

Home of Barca Fans