World Cup Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

So Julio Cesar got 6 points. I decided to sub him off for Claudio Bravo. Hopefully they keep a clean sheet and he does better.

Claudio Bravo, Valdivia, Chicharito and Gio Dos Santos playing today from my team.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Not a good first round for me. Messi and Neymar got me a lot of points, but very poor otherwise. Now I have to depend on Algerian and Iranian players to beast it.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
With the way this point system works you're better of with an as bad as possible defence and no midfielders -_-

My team doing so bad :(

footyfan

Calma, calma
So, round 1 for me is done as I have no players participating in the Russia-Korea game. Ended the round with 83 points. Not as bad as I'd initially expected but I lost out on 6 easy points because I accidentally subbed out Julio Cesar for Iran's second choice keeper who didn't even play.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So, round 1 for me is done as I have no players participating in the Russia-Korea game. Ended the round with 83 points. Not as bad as I'd initially expected but I lost out on 6 easy points because I accidentally subbed out Julio Cesar for Iran's second choice keeper who didn't even play.

The same thing happened to me, but with Honduras 2nd keeper. I think that might be a glitch on the website. I certainly don't remember doing it.

footyfan

Calma, calma
The same thing happened to me, but with Honduras 2nd keeper. I think that might be a glitch on the website. I certainly don't remember doing it.

Nah, wasn't a glitch in my case. I fucked up while playing around with the team on my phone. Also, I just realized that I have a budget of 8 remaining that I didn't use, meaning I could've bought any of Muller, Sanchez, Benzema etc. Instead I'm stuck with Fred :facepalm:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Nah, wasn't a glitch in my case. I fucked up while playing around with the team on my phone. Also, I just realized that I have a budget of 8 remaining that I didn't use, meaning I could've bought any of Muller, Sanchez, Benzema etc. Instead I'm stuck with Fred :facepalm:

Aint nothin' wrong with Fred, just limited

With service, he gets it done. without it he's a liability

footyfan

Calma, calma
I know..which is why he's valued at 8 and which is why I bought him. Just lamenting his poor and ineffectual performances so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans