World Cup Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Joined. Picking the squad is difficult. 100 points for 23 players means an average of just over 4 points per player when the real good players all cost upwards of 8 points.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So can I sub people out during a round? If I'm not happy with their performance.

Yeah but you lose the points the player you're subbing out has. IMO the best way to go is to field your strongest 11, keep the fodder on the bench to satisfy the 23 man rule.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Joined. Picking the squad is difficult. 100 points for 23 players means an average of just over 4 points per player when the real good players all cost upwards of 8 points.

Many cost 1 :p If I look at my team it's as if I'm supporting Algeria or Honduras xd

Hamzah

High Definition Member
My name is hchaudhry95 for those who don't know. Good idea to say what your name is so we know who's who.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
My name is Mexes5, after number 5 Mexes

I just picked a strong XI with rest fodder, i never dick around with the team.

The team i've picked, is the team i've picked, no changes

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Señor Khan here.

But I can't see my name in the list. I guess my participation need to be activated first.

XaviMessiGirl

Joined, my account is called "CinqueVolte".

--------------------

Yup. You either get to pick Messi/Ronaldo/etc + a lot of trash, or a balanced squad of decent but not great players. I went for the latter, didn't even pick any Barca players. Hopefully some of my choices pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans