Do you think Zubi will finally sign great players this window?

Will Zubi pull it off?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

With the upcoming ban, this window is vital to Barça. And Barça's president, Bartomeu, said those words yesterday:

As to new signings, Sr Bartomeu revealed: “we are working to strengthen the team in the positions we need to be competitive again. I can’t reveal any details because it’s our responsibility to work quietly and take the right steps to achieve the objectives we have set ourselves. The team we are designing will fill you with pride and excite you again. Have no doubts - you are going to enjoy watching Barça next season”.

Do you believe him, and think Zubi will pull off those signings?? Or will Barça fans be disappointed yet again?

Not sure, but I voted yes. The board NEEDS to use this window well, for their own sake as much as Barca's. Also, I like Enrique's transfer history, short as it's been. Didn't Roma get Pjanic and Lamela under him?

Last edited:
I

instinct

I voted yes though I have some doubts.

As darthvader mentioned, the board has to sign players for their own sake, this is what makes me hope. Actually, I believe that the board doesn't care about football. They just want to stay in charge the next two years and therefore they have to please the fans with some great signings.

Bartomeu's quote made me very hopeful and I try to trust Zubi and Enrique, especially because the new coach is involved in all our activities on the market, unlike last summer and Enrique seems to have a clear plan.

However, I think that Lucho needs more time to think about next season's squad since he is here only for two weeks. Bartomeu said that everything is planned and the targets are contacted and I don't think that the promised ''overhaul'' can be planned in 2 weeks. I hope we will still be active on the market until the last day because due to the WC anything can happen. I just hope that we don't rush things. It's annoying that we have to wait until we sign someone but to my mind it seems like the best way to observe the world of football for several months rather than signing every player because of desperation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu is building himself up. He has to deliever now. People won't forget it if he fails.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I trust more in their need to keep their job, than them actually doing their job. They'll splash because that's what they must do. Think they'll make 1 or 2 big splashes.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I just hope they don't splash some on Cuadrado or someone who is not a good fit.

Home of Barca Fans