Angel Correa

Truthist

Looks a splendid little player in the mold of Aimar. Let's hope he fulfils his obviously enormous potential.

PhilS

Correa was amazing today, reminds me of a young Messi. Him and Oliver Torres will be world class in a couple of years.

I'm not yet convinced about Oliver Torres. Maybe he has that type of potential, but for now AM is not as good with him on the field while Koke is out.

Correa is the already world class, the last young player to enter La Liga who looked this good was Neymar or James. Yes, Correa is at that type of level. Even though he is too young and does not really yet know how to play, he gives Cholo and Tata no choice but to put him on the field. Whether as a starter or as supersub, he is already the type of player who wins lots of games for you. I saw him at the Calderon a couple of weeks ago, and he is so quick that it seems he is playing a different game than everyone else on the field. And he is a natural at putting the ball in the net.

El Flaco

Correa's goal vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]ImpoliteDizzyGelada[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]ConsciousBossyDowitcher[/gfy]

El Flaco

Correa's goal vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]FrenchInfantileBlackmamba[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]UnevenForthrightBison[/gfy]

Sorin

And then Patetico has the nerve to call us out on shady deals. :lol:

Should open an investigation to see how they do these overinflated deals with Mendes every damn summer.

Messi983

Not even safe at home anymore, crazy world we live in. :shakeshead:

Atlético de Madrid's Argentinian player, Ángel Correa, has suffered a robbery at gunpoint at his home with the striker himself inside along with his entire family, as we have been able to confirm in Tiempo de Juego.

Four armed hooded men have entered the home of the Atlético de Madrid player and have allegedly demanded all the jewellery and cash available in the home. The incident occurred around 9:00 p.m. on Saturday.

Although the robbers entered the home armed, they did not cause any physical harm to Correa and his family. This is a new episode of robberies of footballers and his case joins that of Piqué, Joaquín, Morata or Sergio Ramos.

Home of Barca Fans