DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Full name: Ander Iturraspe Derteano
Date of birth: 8 March 1989 (age 25)
Place of birth: Abadiño, Spain
Height: 1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)
Playing position: Defensive midfielder

cristiano-ronaldo-ander-iturraspe-2012-1-22-17-7-9.jpg

He had a very good debut and links up with Busquets incredibly well. Both are cool and composed on the ball and having each other's presence allows them to rotate between being in defensive support and playing a role in the passing buildup.

He was immense for Athletic this season, probably the most influential player in our jump from 12th to 4th. He acted as both the backbone of the midfield and the biggest contributor to the passing play while Rico provided muscle and energy. Such a great player and incredibly valuable for Valverde.

I

instinct

Very impressive today. I liked his calmness on the ball. Judging only from this game, he really deserves to go to Brazil.

I

instinct

Apparently Del Bosque just confirmed that he and Moreno won't travel to Brazil.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dammit :p

Del Bosque just said that he and Moreno aren't on the list. Either way, good job Ander for even catching VDB's attention.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pssh, been that way all season. I'm just bringing it up on this forum cause of his inclusion in the provisional WC squad.

:p

Impressive debut from what I saw of him. Del Bosque probably satisfied as well considering he kept him on. VDB said that he wont be going to Brazil though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans