Federico Fazio

Antimilan

Not one bit biased, not one bit.

Undisputed starter and top contributor in the defensive part of an Europa League winning team, finishing 5th in the best league in the world, qualified to play for the Uefa SuperCup. Moreover, put Diego Costa (the almighty striker) in his pocket in the last encounter between Atletico and Sevilla. Do you need more confirmation of what I've said, or still biased ?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Undisputed starter and top contributor in the defensive part of an Europa League winning team, finishing 5th in the best league in the world, qualified to play for the Uefa SuperCup. Moreover, put Diego Costa (the almighty striker) in his pocket in the last encounter between Atletico and Sevilla. Do you need more confirmation of what I've said, or still biased ?

Still biased :p

Trickykid

Starter at one of the very best teams in the world. Countless trophies such as multiple la ligas, ChL, CdR and many more. This season he's pocketed Diego Costa on multiple occasions.

I'm talking about Mascherano, btw, who's not one of the best cbs in the world, to say the least.

Antimilan

Starter at one of the very best teams in the world. Countless trophies such as multiple la ligas, ChL, CdR and many more. This season he's pocketed Diego Costa on multiple occasions.

I'm talking about Mascherano, btw, who's not one of the best cbs in the world, to say the least.

The only thing you may be right in this post is that he pocketed Diego Costa, and I'm saying you MAY be, because no one from Barca did defend Diego Costa personally, glued to him defensively, like Fazio.

Being a starter and a TOP CONTRIBUTOR is a whole different thing, and I'm pretty sure you also know that. Before making useless posts other times, think carefully, you will save both our valuable times. Fazio is a FOOTBALL GOD compared to the shaky Mascherano, in the CB role (Masch is naturally a DM), and everyone also knows that.

Trickykid

The only thing you may be right in this post is that he pocketed Diego Costa, and I'm saying you MAY be, because no one from Barca did defend Diego Costa personally, glued to him defensively, like Fazio.

Being a starter and a TOP CONTRIBUTOR is a whole different thing, and I'm pretty sure you also know that. Before making useless posts other times, think carefully, you will save both our valuable times. Fazio is a FOOTBALL GOD compared to the shaky Mascherano, in the CB role (Masch is naturally a DM), and everyone also knows that.

:lol:

Right, buddy...

That mighty EL title sure went to your head, huh?

Home of Barca Fans