Claudio Bravo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should we not all be grateful that we have 2 great keepers? i.e. no more Pinto.

Tbf then Pinto was fine as our CDR GK. I loved the guy even though you would sit with a heart in mouth everytime he played :lol:

I wish we could have given him a better send-off than just announcing that his contract would not be renewed and never hear about him again.

Kerrybai

Tbf then Pinto was fine as our CDR GK. I loved the guy even though you would sit with a heart in mouth everytime he played :lol:

I wish we could have given him a better send-off than just announcing that his contract would not be renewed and never hear about him again.

Really good keeper in his younger days too, everyone forgets about his Zamora trophy. great as CdR keeper but always one injury away from having him as our main keeper, at least now we don't have to worry about our starting keeper getting injured.

F

Flavia

One very difficult save, and beat the record. I hope he keeps the clean sheet at least until round 10 :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
2 great saves, shit distribution, record broken. Nothing too notable about the performance but he made history today :p

barcanuck

2 great saves, shit distribution, record broken. Nothing too notable about the performance but he made history today :p

Shit distribution? He went 9 of 20 in long ball accuracy and 64% passing over all. He did one slow pass to Alves which could of got us in trouble otherwise very good.

F

Flavia

@Barca19stats 6 min
The Barça record of most consecutive minutes (all competitions) witout conceding is 897, held by Victor Valdes.
For la liga only, Miguel Reina has the Barça record, 824 minutes. Bravo has now 630 min.

Home of Barca Fans