Claudio Bravo

God Serena

Of course he will be world class when he has fans to fight for. When he plays for Man City its just frustrating to watch, neither teammates or fans show any trust in him..

Fans and teammates only stopped trusting him because every shot on target was a goal.

xXKonan

According to Di Marzio, Man City made an offer for Pepe Reina, and Napoli is interested in Bravo.

Swap deal?

God Serena

According to Di Marzio, Man City made an offer for Pepe Reina, and Napoli is interested in Bravo.

Swap deal?

They just signed Ederson though. Yeah, Bravo is total trash and all but I don't think Pepe Reina is any better. Even if it's a straight swap I don't think it'd be worth it at all. Bravo might do well in a cup game or something or maybe his inferiority complex (I mean the competition...) will make him play above his actual quality like he did here.

xXKonan

Former Barca player (Alves) Shoots the FK, former barca player (Bravo) fucks up the save and a current Barca player (Paulinho) scores the goal to help ensure his current Barca teammates (Messi and Masche) a spot in the WC.

Can't write a better script than that.

xXKonan

Shame though like you guys said his career with Chile was great.

His performances in the 2014 WC was also great.

Sucks for him that he won't be able to go to the WC one last time but nonetheless his career for Chile was marvelous.

Home of Barca Fans