Claudio Bravo

Mandrake

Oh look, the troll decides to grace us with yet another rare appearance. I wonder what happened to make him show up this time?

I thought it would be clear as day to you I'd appear. Just like his "decline".

You post saying you enjoyed his City debut, just shows the kind of hate you have for a legend. And a player who performed brilliantly at Barca.

What did you think about Bravo's match? Let's talk about football

God Serena

I thought it would be clear as day to you I'd appear. Just like his "decline".

You post saying you enjoyed his City debut, just shows the kind of hate you have for a legend. And a player who performed brilliantly at Barca.

What did you think about Bravo's match? Let's talk about football

I personally didn't watch. Fuck Gomes, fuck Ronaldo, and fuck Portugal.

But 3/3 saves in a penalty shootout is impressive.

xXKonan

Looked like the Bravo that we were use to seeing when he was here.

Playing with Chile gives him a lot more confidence.

BarcaOG

Banned
by the third and final penalty he was so confident, totally toying with nani and psyching him out. it was some phenomenal goalkeeping.

he had a couple of great saves during open play, too. happy to see him performing at his best again.

clemente

Of course he will be world class when he has fans to fight for. When he plays for Man City its just frustrating to watch, neither teammates or fans show any trust in him..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think you might be on to something. A lot of people fight with their heart (look at entire Chilean NT in recent years).
He obviously moved to England for money and his heart was never in it. Then there's the climate and all.

I am not excusing his poor performances but he's not the first footballer that would fail due to being unhappy with life in England.

springfield

Of course he will be world class when he has fans to fight for. When he plays for Man City its just frustrating to watch, neither teammates or fans show any trust in him..

That's because he made to many mistakes. They say that goalkeeping in Engeland is not the same because of the game. It's not easy for everyone to stand strong and not let the negative things ruin you.

Home of Barca Fans