Claudio Bravo

F

FlaFCB

I've always disliked Bravo, that only got worse when we signed him and bumped Mats to only playing the cups for no apparent reason.

Why do you dislike him? Just because of MAtS? Barça won 2 ligas with him. And a CWC. And I think MAtS grew a lot thanks to their rivalry. Give the guy some slack.

God Serena

Why do you dislike him? Just because of MAtS? Barça won 2 ligas with him. And a CWC. And I think MAtS grew a lot thanks to their rivalry. Give the guy some slack.

I'll give him some slack for his time here but he's still a flop at City and was mediocre prior to signing here.

The Diego Lopez effect, I like to call it.

xXKonan

Mats got injured by Song during training which allowed Bravo to start the League and eventually cement himself as our league keeper. It got to a point where Bravo, was doing a solid job and it would be difficult to bench him because of his performances.

But on the other hand even if Mats didn't get injured would he have been our starter in the league that season? Part of me thinks probably but the other part also believes they would probably have still played Bravo due to his age and experience over Mats in the league.

at this point it's done and dusted and Mats won in the end as he's our starter now and Bravo moved on.

Last edited:

Falcao

Those comments are embarassing, Guardiola botched their goalkeeper situation this season which possibly cost them a proper title challenge. Bravo has been the biggest flop signing in Europe this season (think it's 7 goals conceded in the last 7 shots faced).

He really does come out with some strange comments, Monaco away when he tactically messed up is another example.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, everyone here agreed with Pep on those comments, even if it was clear that he wasn't that good.

Home of Barca Fans