Claudio Bravo

Total-Football

Is he that much better according to you that he has earned to keep playing in the league and the CL?

How so?

i dont believe in favors , to me what matter most is Barcelona players get paid doing their job

now to your question : i prefer Stegen playing Liga and champions to our current fucked up system, pick a keeper and play him both compétitions, their position require no resting , and keepers rarely get injured. having said that i think Bravo is better and consequently should be playing both competitions

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
i dont believe in favors , to me what matter most is Barcelona players get paid doing their job

now to your question : i prefer Stegen playing Liga and champions to our current fucked up system, pick a keeper and play him both compétitions, their position require no resting , and keepers rarely get injured. having said that i think Bravo is better and consequently should be playing both competitions

Our current fucked up system have resulted in winning almost every possible trophy in two years with both GKs playing their role well.

1. How fucked up really is this system if it results in an array of trophies? Having two good GKs is a luxury we have, which have worked so far, and I don't see how that is somehow messed up.

2. I asked you how he has earned to play both competitions, basically the same as asking how he is better than MAtS? Bravo has not played a single knockout tournament for us so far, so he hasn't showed anything for Barca in that aspect.

So I'm still waiting for you to answer that.

Total-Football

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] i rate Stegen, he distribute the ball better than Bravo ( who is aslo good in this area), Stegen also have good reaction

i prefer Bravo because he's more dominant Inside the box and especially during corners and set pièces , and given how many midgets we have in our team, this small detail is decisive. other than that, i dont see much difference . but the rotation has a bad effect on the champions league keeper.. especially during Knock out stages , i'm sure stegen would do far better in the KO stage if he was also playing Laliga

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@DonAK i rate Stegen, he distribute the ball better than Bravo ( who is aslo good in this area), Stegen also have good reaction

i prefer Bravo because he's more dominant Inside the box and especially during corners and set pièces , and given how many midgets we have in our team, this small detail is decisive. other than that, i dont see much difference . but the rotation has a bad effect on the champions league keeper.. especially during Knock out stages , i'm sure stegen would do far better in the KO stage if he was also playing Laliga

Well, that's obvious. Not playing regularly has that effect. Which is a why switch would be logical given Barca's long-term future as well as intriguing to see how Bravo integrates in a different role. Will be a true test for him.

Total-Football

i think you got my point .. i'm not against Stegen, just i see no point in our system .. despite winning and all that , there is always room for improvement

Altomonte

Bravo had a bad stretch starting with the Chilean NT and continuing into La Liga games after his return. Because of jet lag (?) he did not perform well during the Clasico. It would have been better to play MAtS who staid in the same time zone during the international break.
It's time to do some Research on the influence of jet lag on performance: Barça lost the CL and almost La Liga because of the South American travels of 6 key players, including the GK.
I am including Dani's decision to jump at a Cross by Bale that was too high for him to reach in that category. Normally, he would have staid put and then defended Ronaldo instead of flailing in the air. Ronaldo is credited for being 'Clutch' and defeating Barça, but he benefited from mistakes by both Alves and Bravo, caused in my opinion by jet lag.
It is wrong to say that 'Professionals' should not be influenced by the consequences of extensive travel. They suffer like we all do and - in their world - margins of error are smaller.

El Flaco

Bravo's concedad goal from Di Maria vs. Argentina

[gfy]ShinyBonyDrake[/gfy]

Bravo's concedad goal from Banega vs. Argentina

[gfy]MajesticChillyHamster[/gfy]

NorthernVictory

Di Maria's goal was due to the great play.

Banega's goal came thorugh an unfortunate deflection.

Are we watching the same thing? Granted a good shot on target from Di Maria, but still on on his near post! He should have saved that.

The second one was fucking atrocious - slow-ass reaction against a relatively weak shot.

God Serena

Concedes two goals near post when the prime Bravo who'd be able to play until he's 40 would have stonewalled them.

Hasn't been a very good 2016 for him.

El Flaco

Bravo's conceded goal from Campos vs. Bolivia

[gfy]SaltyForcefulDragon[/gfy]

[gfy]FilthyDependentAustraliankestrel[/gfy]

[gfy]HelpfulKeenBlackpanther[/gfy]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans