Claudio Bravo

Antimadridista1

I was unhappy Bravo was called for his NT preparation of the copa and missed the celebration tour. If I was him I'd delayed my departure 100% no matter what.

Sampaoli is a cunt. Nothing new here. He's also the one who convinced Alexis to leave Barcelona.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sampaoli is a cunt. Nothing new here. He's also the one who convinced Alexis to leave Barcelona.

Now Alexis was sold, he didn't ask to leave like Cesc did. The club sold him. I think if it had been upto Alexis then he would have stayed because he really seemed to love the club.

But yes. Sampaoli kept saying that he should leave all the time. Guy couldn't shut up about it.

Antimadridista1

Now Alexis was sold, he didn't ask to leave like Cesc did. The club sold him. I think if it had been upto Alexis then he would have stayed because he really seemed to love the club.

But yes. Sampaoli kept saying that he should leave all the time. Guy couldn't shut up about it.

Not true mate. I heard an interview of Arsene Wenger on french tv (Telefoot) and he claimed that he talked and convinced Alexis during World Cup in Brazil.
Then, they made an offer to Barcelona because they already reached a deal with Alexis and his agent.
Not so sure about Alexis loving the club... He didn't thank anyone (no letter for the fans, the club) and did not even came back in Barcelona to say goodbye to his ex-teammates.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not true mate. I heard an interview of Arsene Wenger on french tv (Telefoot) and he claimed that he talked and convinced Alexis during World Cup in Brazil.
Then, they made an offer to Barcelona because they already reached a deal with Alexis and his agent.
Not so sure about Alexis loving the club... He didn't thank anyone (no letter for the fans, the club) and did not even came back in Barcelona to say goodbye to his ex-teammates.

Interesting. Didn't know that. He did say goodbye to his team mates, those who were there when he left.

Not sure I can trust Wenger's word though. The guy has apparently been close to signing every player there is in the World. At the time he was sold it was believed that the club sold him to facilitate Suarez' transfer.

F

Flavia

Interesting. Didn't know that. He did say goodbye to his team mates, those who were there when he left.

Not sure I can trust Wenger's word though. The guy has apparently been close to signing every player there is in the World. At the time he was sold it was believed that the club sold him to facilitate Suarez' transfer.

I remember reading he wanted out too. Guess Suarez was coming regardless... there was a lot of money left after transfers.

Antimadridista1

Well, not sure that he has any reason to lie about the way he convinced Alexis to play for Arsenal. Doesn't really matter anyway, the latter left and I'm happy to see him succeed in London.

Home of Barca Fans