Best Match of 2013/14

• Barcelona 4-1 Real Sociedad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barcelona 6-0 Rayo Vallecano

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
A very up-and-down season by Barcelona standards, with some great games and some not-so-good ones. Vote for your favorite match of the season. You may base this off of either match quality, or the quality of football that Barca played.

My pick goes to the very first game of the season, Barcelona 7-0 Levante. This match highlighted everything that made Barcelona so great; pressing, off-the-ball movement, quick and sharp passing and individual skills. My second pick would go to the Clasico at the Bernabeu. While I don't think it was the best Barca performance, just the sheer quality and excitement during the game makes it an instant classic, possibly the best Clasico of the 21st century.

Other favorite games include Barca's home win vs Sociedad (dat one touch play), the 6-0 thrashing of Vallecano and the wins vs Manchester City.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

For me it was easily the Clasico at the Bernabeu. Best performance or not, that was the match that really got me excited and invested on both ends of the spectrum. That's something I can't necessarily say about the season as a whole or the majority of matches. Regular wins are stimulating, losses frustrating, and the 6-0 blowouts are very pleasing. However nothing makes you feel closer to Barca than a highly contested, exhilerating game against a hated rival that gets you ripping your hair out and cheering with joy all in the span of roughly 90 minutes. My favorite Clasico was the 2-6 at the Bernabeu in 2009 but this one is tied with the Manita for 2nd favorite.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It was undoubtedly a great game and must've been thrilling for Barca fans. For me, it gets second pick because of the amateurness of the Barca defence and the number of chances the fail machine missed. On another note, this is one of my favorite videos on Youtube.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol: Benzema, what a fool.

I remember there was this video showing Alexis's numerous fails against Cordoba in the CDR last year with some hilarious chicken-dance music as the background. I kinda miss the old Alexslip, everything he did was comedy gold.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It was undoubtedly a great game and must've been thrilling for Barca fans. For me, it gets second pick because of the amateurness of the Barca defence and the number of chances the fail machine missed. On another note, this is one of my favorite videos on Youtube.

unbelievable Benzema

Egert

Estonian Culé
Real 3-4 Barca because a lot of goals and pretty good match too from us.
Barca 7-0 Levante because opening day and scoring 7 is good always.
Barca 7-0 Osasuna because Messi became top scorer for Barca in that match.

Barca 2-1 Real Madrid. Could have been 3-0 for us at half time.

If you mean best match and not the one in which we played the best, Real Madrid 3-4 Barca.

PaulFCB

Banned
Bernabeu victory, I remember I was dead sick with a flu and between two sleep sessions I got to see the game.

Home of Barca Fans