Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, Korea Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't watch enough Premier League to appreciate the Belgian team.
I think they are overrated.
Courtois and Hazard are absolutely world class.
Kompany could be the best but makes stupid mistakes all the time

Lukaku is good decent strong EPL striker but nothing more
Players like Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Defour, Mirallas or Witsel are just decent good professionals. Mexico, Chili, Colombia, Croatia,... all have one or 2 world class players and a bunch of good decent professionals.

Galning

I was joking :) I also think they are very overrated, with Hazard topping the list (especially if you judge his national team performances, I'd take Mertens and Debruyne over him).
They have a good team, as you said, but not as good as many make them out to be.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mexico, Chili, Colombia, Croatia... Only Modric is WC from those squads. And Falcao isn't there.

Galning

My man! The Mertz! Assist-bang! Goal-bang! Where's my trophy? K thx bye.

Probably the first time most in the general audience see what the little wizard can do.

I just hope he'll play. Knowing Wilmots he will probably bench him in favour of Hazard and Debruyne and use him as a super sub.

seems logic.
Mertens is just one of the many little AM's in Europe
Messi, PEdro, Alexis, Shaqiri, the germans (schürrle, özil,...), the french have a few and in south america there are a lot of these guys.

don't think he's is that strong

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Finally the team I'm most interested in is playing and it's at the absolute worse time for me to watch, I have to sleep soon for work. UGH.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I was born in Russia so I hope they can get their first win tonight.
The team without Shirokov is not the same though. Sad that he will miss his 1st WC. Could have been his last also.

Watch out for Dzagoev (as always in big tournaments) and Kokorin. The guy brings some flair.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
BqVVTwBCQAA3r4_.jpg

:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans