Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Group of Death: A group where there are more than 2 team worthy to qualify and normally be in the 2nd Round.

D was always the group of death with Uruguay, England and Italy fighting for the two positions.

hardyboy

Germany XI:
Neuer
Boateng - Mertesacker - Hummels - Howedes
Lahm - Khedira
Kroos - Ozil - Gotze
Muller

Portugal XI:
Patricio
Pereira - Pepe - Alves - Coentrão
Moutinho - Meireles - Veloso
Nani - Almeida - Ronaldo

Alarcón

Germany and Portugal are both not outstanding, don't expect either of them to have a chance at lifting the trophy, unless they surprise me today

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Germany and Portugal are both not outstanding, don't expect either of them to have a chance at lifting the trophy, unless they surprise me today

They both have more chance than the likes of Argentina and Italy thats for sure.

Ronaldo to score a hat trick today.

Alarcón

They both have more chance than the likes of Argentina and Italy thats for sure.

Lol no

Both Argentina and Italy are light years ahead of Portugal

Germany, remains to be seen but I don't expect them to come far, semis at the most

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

You serious? Did you even watch Italy? Best team of the tournament together with Holland so far. And I also think Germany have a great chance of getting really far, they almost always do.

V

voodoomaster

I want portugal to suffer badly. Thats my only deep wish for this tournament - to see pepe, coentrao and ronaldo fail hugely. Dont know how good howedes is, but germany at least looks decent. I have to admit though, Portugal is an outsider and its just typical that they win the whole thing.

I

instinct

lel Barcas Facebook account posted something in German. :pep: Reus and Hummels to join soon :xavi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans