Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

PMVP2lq.jpg

BerkeleyBernie

Genuinely shocked at how well the USA played, very good.

Ghana played very well both games as well

Klinsmann is dragging them kicking and screaming away from English hoofball into the modern era. Starting to show results, and with each generation of nearly all kids playing some soccer now, good players will continue to emerge. At present, the team is really Dempsey, Jones, Howard, Bradley, and the fabulous Fabian Johnson tearing up the right wing.

Still, prefer to see Ghana go through. Hope they take it to Portugal, and Germany has a high scoring game vs USA.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I still deny Klinsmann the label of an actual manager since he clearly proved time and time again that he has no clue about tactics at all.
But it seems the arrival of Berti Vogts had a very positiv impact on the US national team. He's from the Old Guard, but certainly still knows a thing or two about tactics.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I think so, it will for sure be a draw. Germany is guaranteed 1st and USA is happy with 2nd. Portugal out before KO stages, it's one of the best things in this WC if it happens :wub:

V

voodoomaster

I think so, it will for sure be a draw. Germany is guaranteed 1st and USA is happy with 2nd. Portugal out before KO stages, it's one of the best things in this WC if it happens :wub:

Never aggreed more:)

Vilarrubi

Wouldn't be surprised to see some dodgy ref decisions today, like the 5 minutes injury time in USA vs Portugal game.. Much more profitable for FIFA and Nike for Ronaldo to be in the WC.. Who would have thought USA could get out of that group. I really hope they do!!

Jenks

footy-Ghana.com ‏@footyGhana 18m

#Confirmed: Kevin-Prince Boateng and Sulley Muntari sacked from Ghana World Cup team camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans