Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I smell a friendly draw coming up. :p

Bqxc-dEIcAE53Hi.jpg

Samuel Eto'o

I was so hoping to see some tears after the game. Great game by the US and Portugal look so amateur. Lucky escape for them.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Be cruel for USA to go out now.. I hope USA vs Germany is a draw.. but if Portugal do win which is expected a 5 goal swing is needed for them to catch USA's +1 goal difference against Portugal's -4 goal difference.

PaulFCB

Banned
USA could've done more even till they scored their first.
A win could've meant a Round 2 with Algeria :evil:.

Penaldo getting booed after 30 minutes at any touch - majestic! :lol: :mou:

F

Flavia

Be cruel for USA to go out now.. I hope USA vs Germany is a draw.. but if Portugal do win which is expected a 5 goal swing is needed for them to catch USA's +1 goal difference against Portugal's -4 goal difference.

I don't think portugal will beat ghana. They gave a good game to germany.

Samuel Eto'o

I hope Ghana turn up. Portugal is there for the taking.

PaulFCB

Banned
Two draws would do the job in the last group stage day :beer2:.

Even if Portugal wins, they still need Germany to beat USA and they gotta look at the goal average cause the 4-0 thrashing will affect them.

Germany 3-1 USA
Portugal 3-0 Ghana

USA 4p -1 5-6
Portugal 4p -1 5-6

:neymar: shit.
Drawing of the lots.

Last edited:

Crixus

1-1 will send USA to the next round they really impressed in their first two games i hope they make it throw and srs what's up with the 5+ min this year ?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Fucking Bradley being a moron when you just need to hold on for 30 seconds. Hoof it, or foul the guy or something. Jeez guy. Stupid stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans