Gabriel Milito

ranjix

Jefecito
yea but Abidal is not getting any younger and also considering Puyol's injuries. Our defense looked weak in last match against Chivas.

karthik

yea but Abidal is not getting any younger and also considering Puyol's injuries. Our defense looked weak in last match against Chivas.

We need a young player to back up the experienced defenders of our team and it is Fontas. We also have Mascherano, Busquets to cover the Center defence positions and not to mention the Canteranos who can play in the Copa games to give some rest to the senior players. We are well covered for the season and if we find it not enough the winter window is always there.

ranjix

Jefecito
I am talking about natural defenders here. I hope Fontas and Bartra are ready for the job. Loss against Chivas really made me worried. If we are lucky enough to avoid injuries and suspensions, this squad is all set. And if we need to use one of our DM, I prefer Masche over Sergio for CB :)

bungsalman

Have a good luck when you come back to your 'first love", Gabi.. :)

Thanks for 10 trophies for us. We always remember it. :)

Chainsaw

Killahead
normal.jpg

94323.jpg
2010-09-23-milito_messi.jpg

610x-54.jpg
Marquez_Milito_Messi_entrenamiento.jpg

Victor%20Valdes%20Barcelona%20v%20Mallorca%20La%20Liga%20GkpW2bQWNL2l.jpg
tumblr_lazu3wMey21qcj7ppo1_500.jpg

gabriel+gabi+milito+barcelona.bmp
Lionel%20Messi%20Gabi%20Milito%20NJqtX5DN8m0m.jpg

o_f_c_barcelona_gabi_milito-887734.jpg
n_f_c_barcelona_gabi_milito-17936.jpg

33559-0-gabriel_milito_injury.jpg
Gabriel-Milito_2454691.jpg

gabi-milito_578.jpg
gabriel-milito.jpg

[size=+1]Thank You Gabi! [/size]

B

barcelonista

I hope Rosell did not forget to implement a buyback clause on him, too. :tease:

F

Flavia

He played the game Independiente x Internacional, from recopa here in south america. Internacional's goal was his fault... :(

Home of Barca Fans