Gabriel Milito

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Great, recently CBs had an easy time getting a starting spot, the more compitition the better! (also better for our rotation, but bad news for Caceres)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Milito wont be playing this season despite he already exercised some light training. Pep doesn`t want to rush anything and already said that Milito will get his chance next season.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Oh man, this is such a farce... I mean when did they first report his return? Some months ago, I think. It'd be for the best if we sold him, but the problem is that we'd get nothing for a player that was injured almost the whole season. Ups, not almost, more than one season and a half.

C

Culer10

I already forgot that he is a Barca player. I think it's gonna be really hard for him to get place in starting line up.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He's already training, he might get to start sometimes soon.

It's a shame his first season was a disastor, while the second season (possibly one of the best in the history of the club) he gets to miss out on everything.

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Yeah, This season it seemed that Milito didn't existed. Not even a press conference from him!

mmandela

Sueco estrella
that would be totally disrespectful... a club can't treat their players like that. He must be given one season where he is healty to prove his worth

maz

I walk the line
that would be totally disrespectful... a club can't treat their players like that. He must be given one season where he is healty to prove his worth
I agree to an extent..but at the same time with milito it is just business. He hasnt been at the club for many years, he hasnt been vice captain, he hasnt made an impact with the fans. If we offload him this summer i wouldnt be upset. The only reason we should keep him is if pep believes he will be fit next season and can offer us something we need. I dont feel we owe him anything.

maz

I walk the line
Is that their latest headlines? They stole my idea!

But really..no, i still havent read goal.com

Home of Barca Fans