kiki#8

Re: 18 - Gabriel Alejandro Milito

According to Spanish press Milito should be back in February

Nice news!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Bad news. No chance we`ll be seeing him before April. And thats the most optimistic prognosis.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

But then he made them regret it, so he will come back stronger then ever.

Evil

Shabazz

Gabriel Milito's Return To Barcelona Delayed

FC Barcelona defender Gabriel Milito, has delayed his return to Barcelona after the Christmas period. The Argentine Center Back, recieved permission from Josep Guardiola to stay a few days in Buenos Aires and continue there with the recovery of his injured knee.

Milito has been working with one of the physiotherapists of the Argentina Football Association (AFA), Luis Garcia. Although he was initially scheduled to return early this week, Milito asked Guardiola to spend a few more days in his country and continue with the recovery work in more intimate surroundings, close to his family.

Pep had no problems and now Milito has planned to return to Barcelona by the end of next week where he will his program as expected.

After 13 days, It will be eight months since Gaby Milito suffered his serious injury in May. After the surgery doctods predicted a period between six to nine months for him to return to the pitch, but it seems that the time will be longer because the evolution of the recovery is slower that previously expected.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

A small consolation for him. Must be devastating not being able to play for so long. Particularly not being a part of this record-breaking team

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good news:

Gabi Milito has trained with the rest of the squad for the first time since he was injured, last year in April

maz

I walk the line
Brilliant news. Will be interesting to see how pep eases him into the squad and also whether he will use him reegularly.

Evil

Shabazz
Greaat news, I´ll really want to see him on the pitch as soon as possible.

Sorry Bojan wrote this again in the injuries before I saw you already posted it.

Home of Barca Fans