Group F: Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah Iran-Nigeria was hands down the worst WC match so far. And I'm sure it will be the most boring match of the tournament at the end.

Iarwain

FIFA's employees are incompetent, that's a fact. That goal should 've stood, but it is what it is. They had much of the game to overturn the outcome in their favour, but you can't excuse such a gutless performance. (Mexico for example had 2 legit goals disallowed but their persistence paid off, so can't dwell on external factors when the failure is inherent).
Susic ofc messed up the line-up by experimenting in such a crucial fixture. The old guard (miske, spaha) must leave, but his tactics left the captain exposed with a lot to cover, who neither has the legs or stamina for heavyduty at his age. His system runs on sheer will, and even that seem to 've got infected by his metrosexual cousin, adidas puppet the #11. I feel sad he has to retire this way.
Susic benches Kola, but brings in his shitty nephew. That was so tragicomic. The left flank got bombarded, thanks to his poor line-up , and even worse his ineptness to correct in-game.

BIH needs to axe half the squad, and the technical staff. Besic, Kola, Bego, Hajro, Sunjic, Pjanic, Veda, Vranjes, Visca are the ones who should remain. Need to build the team around passionate and talented youth.
His post game 'explaination' on why he didn't start Kolašinac is ridiculous. What shocked me the most is Bosnia's off the ball movement (without possession) and 'pressing'. From a side that didn't allow Argentina a metre of space in their half for the majority of the game, to a side with non-existent space covering and ball pressure. Just saw the stat that Bosnian players ran 10 km less when not in possession than in Argentina match. Also, playing high back line and not pressing opponent midfielders is pretty much suicidal. Luckily Nigeria don't have good passers.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Apparently there won't be a change in the Argentina's starting line-up against Nigeria. The same team that play against Iran will play today.

F

Flavia

Bq_UW6ECUAI_-zy.jpg

Pep watching Argentina - Nigeria

Chainsaw

Killahead
I preferred Sabella to sub in Perez instead of Lavezzi.

Aguero and Huguain: nothing has changed about them. Still poor and doesn't even seem interested. Fucking hell, they could look like the most frustrating players when they're in such form.

Aguero: same old story. This guy cannot just stay out of injuries. Could be the end of the WC for him. Can't say I'm worried about it though. He's been terrible for 2 and a half matches.

PaulFCB

Banned
Man, this team will have problems against a tougher opponent.
Messi out after an hour, let the phun begin :)))))).

zanela

Aguero and Huguain: nothing has changed about them. Still poor and doesn't even seem interested. Fucking hell, they could look like the most frustrating players when they're in such form.

Yeh. I've never seen Gonzo this impotent for the NT. Probably lost his manhood in Italy. At this point he reminds me of the flop Benzema for France pre-WC. He should be dropped for Palacio next match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans