Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

Lol and they just had the Chance to score and then concede

Switzerland, just stole three points.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooolllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Eto'o View Post
    No they won 3 points.But both Teams looked nothing Special.

Best midfielder around

Ricardo Rodríguez as our new RB? 5 tackles (one last man tackle) and 2 assists.
    Last edited by ThwiX; 15th June 2014 at 05:56 PM.

linetty
    Fully deserved Switzerland, should've been 3-1 if not for the wrong offside call.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Eto'o View Post
    What the fuck are you saying ?the gol not conceded it was regular, no offside !
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

I am Leg End
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Ricardo Rodríguez as our new RB?
    Like true barca style to play a left back at right back
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

I am Leg End
    Never knew Seferovic was Swiss so I have even more reason to like them - like Rodriguez wasn't enough of a reason!
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by xavi_the_Boss View Post

Get what you are saying but anything dramatic in injury time is a steal for me.

Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Lololol! O.m.g!
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

Best midfielder around

Are you fucking kidding with me?!?! How did Shaqiri get the official MOTM?!? He was shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MagIX View Post
    What the fuck are you saying ?the gol not conceded it was regular, no offside !
    I can spell phuck too.

Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Quote Originally Posted by xavi_the_Boss View Post
    +1

Both are too sloppy, will get picked apart by better teams.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

Wasn't a very good game, but congrats to swiss.