Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

one thing is for sure:
doc129904844_304394394

:rofl1:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
England will lose/draw to Italy and beat Uruguay and Costa Rica imo. Apart from the front two the rest of the Uruguay team (apart from Godin) is completely average - to shit.

I can't see that Uruguay defence holding out. Which is why I see them finishing 3rd.

I also predict Costa Rica is get one surprising result - either beating Uruguay or drawing with Italy.

Catalan Fan

There's a chance we might make it out of the group.

Am not sure we will, but "IF" we do, I'd fancy us to make QF's against probably Brazil.

I'd settle for that.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Getting to the quarters would be a great result for Roy's young team. This England team is actually pretty good to watch, good going forward but a lottery when defending. All in all great entertainment which is the spark that has been missing in recent times. I hope that they go out there and just play without any fear.

Galning

Bp3A4L2CcAImC1g.jpg

This is the pitch where Italy and England will play. Hopefully Xavi doesn't see these images because he will lose it.

F

Flavia

Bp3A4L2CcAImC1g.jpg

This is the pitch where Italy and England will play. Hopefully Xavi doesn't see these images because he will lose it.

That's terrible. But Xavi should be safe. The pitch here in Salvador is good. The manaus arena is one of the worse in planning, I'm not surprised the pitch is in such bad conditions.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Damn, this is the most hardest group. I just can't predict who goes through. Maybe Italy first and England 2nd?? But I hope Uruguay instead of England.

Galning

Allas made a good point on Twitter. When Xavi complains people tell him he should stfu but now a lot of Englishmen are going bonkers :lol: I present to you La Rosaleda pre-Barça game.

Bp4AWO6CYAEV9s0.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans