Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Talent is there (maybe not so much in defence department), but it is surely down to manager to make Italy look sooo avarage. I really can't remember any cup where Italy looked this horrible in three games in a row.

2010 was worse. They couldn't even win one game and the group was on paper easier than this one.

Jenks

phdzcy.gif

nomnomnom

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
If Suarez gets suspended, Uruguay are a waste of time being in the R/16, not good with him, terrible without.

I can't believe they made it out this group :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If Suarez gets suspended, Uruguay are a waste of time being in the R/16, not good with him, terrible without.

I can't believe they made it out this group :lol:

Well, for me, the group of death turned out to be a group of incredible disappointment...England & Italy certainly didn't warrant progression and other than a nutter like Suarez, Uruguay were below their recent standards as well

Along with Spain & Portugal, several of the usually strong sides underwhelmed at the WC

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, for me, the group of death turned out to be a group of incredible disappointment...England & Italy certainly didn't warrant progression and other than a nutter like Suarez, Uruguay were below their recent standards as well

Along with Spain & Portugal, several of the usually strong sides underwhelmed at the WC

But the quality of football in this WC has been high. Except maybe Iran-Nigeria and some few matches all've been quite entertaining.

Very unpredictable too, which makes it even more fun.

DB10

Felt England would struggle, but not this bad. Told you Baines was overated. Should have a decent team come Euro 2016 however if they play a settled team with the youngsters. Why is Gerard delaying, just retire already and step aside.

Costa Rica :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans