Group C: Colombia, Greece, Cote D'Ivoire, Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Cuadrado bossing it against Greece so far! :D

Seriously, you think that? I think he sucks, at least compared to the expectations I had. Selling Sanchez and buying Cuadrado, either as RB or RW, would be really really bad decision.

Galning

Seriously, you think that? I think he sucks, at least compared to the expectations I had. Selling Sanchez and buying Cuadrado, either as RB or RW, would be really really bad decision.

Agree. And that other guy, Zuñiga, has been far from impressive as well.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sorry AnfieldEd

It's ok. We played well in parts and at least we were not ultra defensive. We passed the ball well at times. Unfortunately we lacked the cutting edge up front and the final ball was more often that not very poor. We miss a fit Mitroglou badly as he gives us that cutting edge. For instance he'd have scored the open goal Gekas had!

Still there were two major decisions that were against us. Their first goal was offside and we should have had a penalty.

Never the less I am proud of their efforts and on this showing there is nothing to fear from Japan and Ivory Coast.

BerkeleyBernie

Japan might surprise. They tend to be incredibly fit, and in these conditions, that could prove a factor, outlasting other teams over 90- as long as they don't run themselves into the ground too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans