Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Fifa lol

If Brazil needs refs to beat us they won't go far I guess.
Good on Neymar though

BBZ8800

What a joke.

But Billions of dollars are in danger.
Brasil can't get into troubles this early.
It will be a lot easier now.

Fifa and sponsors have done their job. Everyone will be happy.

F

Flavia

Yeah, disappointing. I hate gifts like that penal. Thing is brasil can get one of spain/chile/netherlands right in the 1/8. They can leave as soon as that.

MagIX

It seems pretty clear who has to win the WC, the whole world is laughing at the penalty given.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good game by Neymar and Oscar. Luiz done well as well. Hulk's ass getting bigger by every day. Ref being useless. Modric and Rak being utilized horribly, what was the Croatia coach thinking?

Beast

The Observer
Awful ref , robbed Croatia blind all night... disallowed goal , phantom penalty & a clear foul on Rakitic.. he just missed scoring a goal himself

Brazil is piss poor apart from Neymar , the rest of the team won't get into most top sides probably with the exception of the defensive line instead of the current Argentina one...

Croatia manager need to utilize Rakitic & Modric properly.. by that let i mean to let them do their thing & play anyone as DM.. .. you take two creative playmakers and play them both as DM's is stupid... if they were allowed their club roles Brazil would have suffered the same way they suffered against France in WC 2006

Worst Brazilian side i remember up there with the World cup 1990 ...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Awful ref , robbed Croatia blind all night... disallowed goal , phantom penalty & a clear foul on Rakitic.. he just missed scoring a goal himself

Brazil is piss poor apart from Neymar , the rest of the team won't get into most top sides probably with the exception of the defensive line instead of the current Argentina one...

Croatia manager need to utilize Rakitic & Modric properly.. by that let i mean to let them do their thing & play anyone as DM.. .. you take two creative playmakers and play them both as DM's is stupid... if they were allowed their club roles Brazil would have suffered the same way they suffered against France in WC 2006

Worst Brazilian side i remember up there with the World cup 1990 ...

Too true

Crixus

undeserved WIN for Brazil , Croatia will easily make it throw this group , Oscar was MOTM for me played pretty well Neymar did a good job too , Rebic should've played from the start .
And as i predicted 3-1 :lol:

H

Haruko The Goon

Officiating was disgusting and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever, especially after watching S.Korea vs. Spain/Italy which were 2 of the most heartbreaking matches of all time for me, that he was told beforehand to give a hand to Brazil.

That is a red for Neymar and that is not a penalty.

Home of Barca Fans