Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

F

Flavia

34r7rm9.jpg

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Watch Mexico surprise Brazil. By this I mean a tie, not a win. (Maybe a win?) What do you think Flavia ? We always seem to give Brazil a hard time. :D

Galning

To be honest Croatia was pretty disappointing during the qualifiers. The World Cup is totally different though, maybe they'll get their act together.

F

Flavia

Watch Mexico surprise Brazil. By this I mean a tie, not a win. (Maybe a win?) What do you think Flavia ? We always seem to give Brazil a hard time. :D
I hope so. Mexico ending in 1st would be awesome, because if brazil is 2nd of the group, they would play the qf here, and Im going to the game :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest Croatia was pretty disappointing during the qualifiers. The World Cup is totally different though, maybe they'll get their act together.

True. But we replaced Stimac at the end of qualifiers. N.Kovac took over and coached the team vs. Iceland.
Too early to judge him and still many question marks remain.

Game vs. Cameroon in jungle of Manaus will be crucial as everyone here is resigned to see Brazil as group winners.

Still, very happy that Croatia will be the team to open the World Cup with the hosts. :)

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I hope so. Mexico ending in 1st would be awesome, because if brazil is 2nd of the group, they would play the qf here, and Im going to the game :p

I doubt we can win the group lol. But as Galning stated, the WC is something else. Everyone will get it together. I think brazil and Mexico will go through. I can't remember the last time we didn't make it through. But as always we will lose in the 4th game -___-

Darko

True. But we replaced Stimac at the end of qualifiers. N.Kovac took over and coached the team vs. Iceland.
Too early to judge him and still many question marks remain.

Game vs. Cameroon in jungle of Manaus will be crucial as everyone here is resigned to see Brazil as group winners.

Still, very happy that Croatia will be the team to open the World Cup with the hosts. :)

Gosh, Stimac was clueless, freaking Scotland did the double over us :lol:

Home of Barca Fans